Part 4 ✓

*Day of Mother's wedding* (2 months later)

Eunji's POV

"Mom! Are you done yet? The guests are waiting! The ceremony starts in 40 minutes!" I called out to her. She had been in the bathroom for almost 10 minutes now, and I actually wonder if she was even changing into her dress or if she has accidentally dropped into the toilet bowl.

I heard a little shuffling before the door of the bathroom swung open and revealed my mother with her neat bun on top of her head that was tied up by the hair stylist just now and her wearing her dress. She looked absolutely stunning, especially with the extra bead accessories that I had brought for her. Almost immediately, my eyes were glued to that dress.

"How is it?" She asked, worried. I continued staring at her dress, and I was pretty sure that my mouth must have dropped all the way to the ground. But my mother apparently doesn't think so. Her expression turned and she looked upset.

"Oh...you don't like it. I knew I should've bought the dark red dres-"

I shook my head and put a finger up. "First of all, mom. You look stunning. Second of all, if you bought the dark red dress you would've have looked bloody and lastly, hurry out, the ceremony is starting! There will be no wedding without the bride!" I exclaimed, pushing her out of the room.

After she was in the ceremony room, I proceeded to take a seat in the first row, cos like IMMA VIP!!!!! (lmao ok ill stop). But what I saw made me puzzled. Those people look familiar...

Right! It's those boys from before! Suga and Jimin? Or was it sugar? Wait or was it like Salmon? Wait what?

"Hey, Eunji, is that you?" I was cut off from my thoughts when Sugar walked up towards me- okay I'm just gonna say his name is Sugar, and I never seemed to realise how he took the time where I was dreaming to grab Jimin's arm and drag him over as well.

"Hey! Sugar and Jimin right?" I asked and Sugar just stared at me for a moment before bursting into laughter. While Jimin just crossed his arms and glared at me, probably still angry about that day's situation.

"What's wrong? Why are you laughing?" I asked, slightly annoyed with the fact that Sugar was laughing at me for no reason, or that was what I thought.

"Your funny, but it's fine, people mess up my name all the time anyways. My name isn't Sugar. It's Suga. Without the "r"."

I felt my face heating up. Hold on. Wasn't his name Yoongi? Now I'm even more confused. How many names does he have?

"So...Suga, what are you doing here? Are you somehow related to maybe anyone here?" I asked and he nodded.

Oh really?

"Yeah, I am. The groom there, is in fact my dad."