Part 13 ✓

(A few months later)

"Hey, you seem annoyed. Was it because of today's Math class?" Aaron asked, slinging his arm around my shoulder as we left the school.

I rolled my eyes. During Math, the teacher kept picking on me, calling me to answer questions. Yesterday, (first day of school) he even gave us a test, which I failed. That's probably the reason why he kept calling ME to answer questions. But everytime I answered the question correctly, he would get angry and start scolding me for who knows what reason. It was almost as if he was just trying to find ways to scold me.

"Yes it is." I replied, annoyance evident in my voice. "Awww, how does one make Eunji happy again?" Aaron asked, pinching my cheek.

I moved away and tapped my chin, pretending to think.

"Starbucks and movies." I replied, I'm which Aaron laughed in response.

***

He stepped away from the television, frowning. "How the hell do you switch on the movie channel?" He asks and I laugh at him, taking the remote controller, which was on the table in front of me, and pressed a few buttons, before the "movie channel" appeared on the tv and I looked at Aaron, to see him shocked at how easily I did that.

I mean, I live here. It's not like he knows.

"Let's watch a horror movie. I heard that a new one just came out a week ago. Unless you watched it already?" Aaron suggested and I shook my head, before searching for the movie and pressing the play button.

Throughout the movie, I honestly wasn't scared. Other girls in movies would scream and "die" mentally, but I wasn't scared of horror shows. They are all fake anyways, why would one be scared of the horrors? (A/N: Looking back at this she kinda sounds like a pick me 😭)

When the movie ended, the first thing Aaron said to me was, "I thought all girls were scared of horror shit."

Hearing this, I wanted to slap him. Stereotype much? But as soon as I glared at him, he regretted his choice of questions and immediately changed the subject. I guess you could say I have a "death glare".

That's when the doorbell rang.

I hesitantly got off the couch, Aaron behind me in case it was someone evil. I opened the door and came face to face with all 7 of my stepbrothers, sweating. "Woah, where did all of ya'll go? You're sweating like crazy." I pointed out and Namjoon nodded.

"Our manager made us practise our choreograph continuously for 2 hours without any breaks. Right after, we found out that the driver got sick and we didn't bring our car so we had to walk home. But it wasn't sheltered so the sun was shining on us all the way. Hence the sweat."

"Well, why didn't you call me or Aaron? We were both at home." I asked and Jimin rolled his eyes.

That brat-

"We did. But you were too busy with him to even pick up your damn phone." He said and that was when it hit me.

I left my phone upstairs to charge, and Aaron's phone was in the kitchen table on silent mode.

"Sorry. We were busy watching a movie, and our phones weren't with us." I apologised and they all nodded, except for the one and only brat, Jimin. Instead, he scoffed and walked into the house, brushing past me, his sweat being wiped on me at the same time.

I swear-

After everyone entered the house, they headed straight to their room to take a shower while I still stood at the door, anger raging throughout my body.

I'm really sick of Jimin.

And yes, I get angry easily. But you can't really blame me, it's how I was born.