Part 12 ✓

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" I apologised as soon as I looked up to see who I was apologising to.

My eyes met a pair of green eyes, and he smiled warmly at me. He had a sharp jawline and a fine smile. He was handsome, that was for sure.

"Its alright, people bump into me all the time. 24/7." He replied, before his eyebrows raised and he eyed me carefully.

"Hold on. I've never seen you before. Are you new?" He asked and I nodded

"Yeah. My name is Eunji. I just tranferred here. It's my first day of school, in fact." I answered and he "oh"-ed me(no such word alert).

"I see. Well, let's be friends. My name is Aaron. I'm 17, how old are you? If you're the same age as me, there might be a chance that you're in the same class as me." He said and I told him that I was 17 too.

He peeked over at my timetable, and suddenly gasped. "Woah, your timetable is the exact same as me! Cool then, we're in the same class. Follow me. I'll show you the way, and at the same time tell you more about the school."

***

"So, who should I avoid?" I asked as soon as soon as class ended. We had Biology, and the teacher was pretty nice. She allowed to to sit wherever I wanted to, much to my other classmates annoyance.

"Uh...That one! That girl. You know? The one with the super exposing top and that skirt and her friends-oh crap. She's heading this way." He groaned and put his head down.

"Um, Aaron? Who is this weirdo? Are you cheating on me? You know, you shouldn't cheat on me with THESE kind of girls. At least find someone prettier!" She rolled her eyes and exclaimed as soon as she stopped at the table that Aaron and I sat down at.

"No. And as I've said, we. Are. Not. Dating. So leave me the hell alone." He answered smoothly, wearing no expression at all.

She rolled her eyes again, before sashaying away with her group of friends, who were sneering at me.

Rude.

"I get what you mean now." I said to Aaron and he laughed.

"Yeah. Her name is Saphia. She was born into a rich family, spoilt, and stuff like that. She's obsessed with me though. Keeps saying I'm dating her when I'm actually single." He explained.

That's before BTS just came and sat down. Who knew? BTS already knew Aaron.

"Hey Aaron. Oh? You know Eunji?" J-Hope asked and Aaron nodded.

"How do YOU know Eunji?" Aaron eyed all of them suspiciously.

"Simple. She's our new stepsister."