Part 9 ✓

Eunji's POV

Well, we used to be best friends. Her name was Georgia. We were in the same school all the time, even until now. She only ditched me 4 months ago, meaning that she, in fact is still in the same school as me. Thankfully though, it is our final year in this school, so hopefully I won't be attending the same school as her once we graduate.

But either way, there's literally only a 1% chance of her going to the same school as me. From what I've heard (from gossips going around the school), Georgia was not applying for college. She was going to open her shop called 'Georgia is pretty af'. It's a terrible name, if you ask me.

Anyways, we were literally inseparable. We went everywhere together, and she slept in my house everyday all the time that my house was like her second home.

Though, my other friends never liked her. "Annoying and two-faced", they say, but I never listened. I really thought that she would be my Best Friend ever, till death. A bit cringe if you ask me, now that I think about it.

I was too blind to see all the hatred she had towards me. When I suggest something, she rolls her eyes. When I ask a question, she just ignores me and tells me she didn't hear me. And all these times, I just didn't ever realise how she lied every single time.

Just at the start of senior year, everyone switched classes, according to grades. I did pretty well, so I landed myself in the best class. Unfortunately, Georgia, on the other hand, didn't do very well in most of her studies, therefore going to the class with the "idiotic, no brain, but cool" students, as what others call them.

Of course, before the start of the year she promised to still hang out with me at lunch, and go home with me like we did all the time.

But.

She lied once again.

She started to go out with other friends, leaving me to eat alone. I didn't have any other friends. I thought it was just going to be me and her. I mean, I'm wasn't restricting her or anything from getting other friends, or best friends, but I always kinda expected her to think of me as her best friend, just like what I thought of her.

I stayed loyal though, turning down any offers to join other groups of friends. I waited for her. Everyday I would go up to her and ask her when she was free to hang out again, and like always, her answer was a "tomorrow". But her "tomorrow" never came.

After a while, I got sick of it. Sick of being alone, and letting myself wait for something I knew wouldn't happen. I went up to her and asked what the problem was. Why she lies to me and why she doesn't hang out with me as much anymore. And that was when she told me I was a "sicko" and a "loser".

A/N: Short one y'all 😥Sorry if this took a really Long time :/ I just forgot about this story. If you're still here with me form Part 1, thank you for your patience! 🤗 I'll try to update as much as possible ❣️