Part 1 ✓

Eunji's POV

"Mom! I'm back!" I came home from school with a smile on my face. I had gotten an A* in my class (again) as I'm the A* pupil in the school and for some reason I was happy, and I could tell my Mother was happy too. She was sitting on the couch with a large grin on her face. "Eunji, please don't be mad at me, but I'm finally getting married!" I smiled. "You're not angry?" She asked. I shook my head. I've always loved my Mother, and I support her as much as she supports me. I know all this time after my father passed away, we have been upset all the time. But I feel now with my new soon-to-be-father, light has come back into our life's.

"And in 2 months, we are getting married! But right after the wedding, we are going straight to the airport for our honeymoon, so you will be moving in with your seven brothers in the meantime!" I clapped my hands in delight. I've always wanted a brother(s), and hearing this made me even more excited than I already was.

"Are you going to reuse the wedding dress you had?" I asked, trying to give her the hint that I wanted to help her with the wedding preparation. She smiled at me, but shook her head. "We'll be going to shop for the dresses tomorrow morning. So since we'll we out the whole the whole day, I suggest that you should do your homework and what ever you have even though you have Sunday to finish them as I think that we will also be out on Sunday and you'll be too exhausted to think properly so-" I put my hand out, stopping her from continuing. "Mom, when have I ever had homework from school? I don't have friends, and I spend my recess doing the work." I felt a small pang of hurt surge through me as I finished the last sentence.

That's right; I didn't have friends. I used to have one, but one of the days she suddenly backstabbed me, spreading rumours about me and saying I did things I didn't do. When I asked why, she shrugged, saying she thought I was a 'sicko' and she belonged to the popular group, away from the 'nerdy ass' group that apparently I belonged to. And the people in my school were even stupid enough to believe the rumours, avoiding me, refusing to talk to me and I didn't have any friends afterwards. The good thing was that I was never bullied. My mother was friends with a high positioned police officer, and was also friends with the principal, and who knew what she could do if she were to find out I was getting bullied.

I was wealthy; rich basically. Although I still wasn't popular or anything. I wasn't like those girls who you've seen in books--popular and rich. No. It seemed like the rich one wasn't me but my mother, and I wasn't that "popular" after that situation occured. In fact, I wouldn't even say I was popular before all of this happened. I was more of someone who kept a low profile, but didn't at the same time. You get what I mean?

"Right." My Mother nodded, before ushering me to my room.

"Hey Mom?" I called out before I stepped into my room. "Yes?" "Can I meet my brothers before the wedding?" I asked, looking down the corridor, waiting for her reply from downstairs. "Sorry Eunji, no."

I guess I'll have to wait then...