Part 8 ✓

After breakfast, I went back to my room, telling Jin and the others that are helping that I would be unpacking my things in the evening. I was just plain ol' lazy, but I couldn't keep my things in those dusty, brown boxes forever.

I was just staring at the ceiling, dreaming about nothing, when my phone, which was placed next to me, vibrated.

I grabbed it and lifted it right on top of my face. It was a notification.

Hey, It's Sarah! Wanna hang at the cafe near xxx road? I live near there! (Sarah)

Sarah...? Oh! The girl I bumped into! The girl that wanted to be my friend.

Hey Sarah! Sure! Meet you there in 10? I live right down the road actually. (Eunji)

Sure! (Sarah)

I sat up, and headed to my dresser. I never really went out, as I've said, so the only clothes I had were tops and jeans/shorts, no dresses. At all.

I stared at my row of clothes. I seriously could not decide on what I should wear. But after about a minute of  "thinking", I finally decided to wear a white off shoulder top with a pair of skinny jeans.

Simple, yet cute.

Satisfied with my outfit, I grabbed my phone and my wallet, and headed out of my room, downstairs.

"Where are you going?" A voice said just as I was about to leave. I turned around, and found out that the voice belonged to the one and only, mother-like, Jin.

"I'm heading to the nearby cafe. I'm meeting my friend, Sarah. Want anything?" I asked and Jin shook his head.

"Sarah? As in father's 'BFF's' Daughter Sarah?" He questioned, doing bunny ears at the word 'BFF's'.

I nodded. But he wasn't done. He continued asking more questions about how I knew Sarah and soon enough, I was late.

Changing the subject and telling Jin that Sarah was probably waiting for me, I escaped and left, running away as fast as I could in case Jin came chasing after me.

**

"So...lets start with the basics. What are you hobbies? School, Best Friend?"

Here I was, sat opposite Sarah, while she asked me "basic" questions.

"Well, I love Swimming, and sleeping. I think I'm in Eastville now, but I'm not really sure. And I don't have any friends." I replied and she nodded, but gasped.

"Why don't you have friends? When I first saw you,  I thought that you were very popular." She muttered and I laughed it off, shaking my head.

Why do I actually not have a friend? Well, it was as I've said, she just became mean and ditched me for the wannabe "popular group". Wanna know the entire story? Well okay then, if you say so...