Part 3 ✓

The entire day I couldn't stop thinking about them. I don't actually know why.

Maybe it's because of the fact that Jimin guy was so rude-

"Eunji!" I snapped out of my thoughts to see my mother staring at me, her lips pursed. "Um, yes?" I answered, trying to remember whatever she had said during my train of thoughts. "What are you doing? You've been acting strange ever since we came back. Anything you wanna talk about?"

I shook my head, looking out of my bedroom window. "Not really, just thinking..." I replied and I heard her sigh behind me.

"Just remember Eunji, that if you need someone to talk to, I'll be right here." She places a hand on my shoulder I faced her to see her smiling warmly at me, before saying, "Well, I'll see you then, I got a date and I'll be back before midnight!" With that being said, she left the room, a huge smile plastered on her face and her heels clicking on the ground with every step that she took.

I didn't realise she was dressed up so much. Well, I support her. She hasn't really been this happy and she's rarely going out as well besides her daily shopping with me and going to work, and I guess she's going a huge step forward from before, which is pretty good.

You know what? I should've asked them to be my friend.

Are you crazy? They just bumped into you, and now you want them to be your Friend.

No, not them, just Suga.

Urgh. Who am I kidding? Either way, no one would want to be my friend.