Chapter 40

Morning sun peeped inside SwaSan's room making it colourful like a rainbow due to our cutie Shona's art... Swara frowned being irritated because of rays... She hides her face in her Fluffy's neck and smiles sleeping cutely...

After few minutes, she opened her eyes and looks at the clock... She sat up and looks other side to see Her Hubby only to find it's empty... Her thoughts wandered to last day thinking how she realised her love... A Big smile came on her lips... She jumped off the bed happily and runs to balcony expecting him to be there watering plants or talking in phone... But she didn't see him there...

Swara pouts and walks to Washroom... She gets ready and came out to see Pragya is sitting there with coffee tray... She smiled and hugged her wishing morning...

She took the cup and starts drinking, "Mumma, where is Sanku?"

"Missing Him already?", Pragya asked smiling... Swara smiles sheepishly...

"Wo.. it's not like that... I always see him whenever I wake up... But today he is not in room na..! so I asked..!", Swara said while taking sip from her chocomilk...

"Shona baby... Sanskar has gone to U.S. for a meeting... He will come after two days only..!", Pragya said softly... Swara gets surprised and her face instantly changed dull...

"Are you telling truth? Or teasing me?", Swara asked in hope... She is already missing him, now how could she live without him for two days..? Helllll..!!! TWO days..!!

Pragya stood up and cupped her face, "Shona, I am not teasing... He got a call this early morning only, You were sleeping so he didn't want to disturb you... He told us and went to airport..!"

Swara's eyes welled up while Pragya felt bad for her, "Hey baby..! Why are you crying? He will come in two days... We all are here with you na..! Now cheer up... You have to go to college now", Pragya said in a caring tone and wiped her eyes before the tears could fall down...

Swara nods and then clutched her fist, "I won't leave him... How dare he went without telling his wife? He deserve punishment... He always ready to give punishment to me na, Now he is gone... I won't leave that Devil..!"

Pragya chuckled seeing her cute angry face and holds her chin shaking it lovingly, "Ohh That's my Shona..!"

Swara smiled...

"Get ready and come for breakfast..!", Pragya said while Swara nods...

After Pragya gone, Swara became sad and looks around her room... She can see him everywhere and can feel his manly cologne... She took her Fluffy and hugged it tightly like she want to hug Him like that..!!!

At that time, Her phone ringed... She took lazy steps and took her phone being in annoyed mood... But after seeing "BAD Sanku" as caller ID, her face instantly lighten up... She is about to attend the call but stopped herself...

She makes her face angry and attend it after three rings...

"Hello, Little Bak-bak..!", She heard his soft tone on other side... It just brings back her memories but only difference is that there he always starts in his rude tone but here he  called her in his gentle tone... Swara felt all the sleeping butterflies are awakening in her stomach...

"Hel.. Hello..!", Swara stammered a bit...

"Good Morning..! So u woke up?", Sanskar asked on the other side...

"Hmm..!", Swara hummed while walking to the balcony...

"Are you angry on me?", Sanskar asked making her stop in her steps...