Chapter 29

Hello guys! A little warning here! This chapter has suicidal thoughts but no one suicides so don't worry you guys! I'm saying this now because this chapter might be a trigger for some readers.

Alex's PoV

Archer left. He left me...?

Of course, he did. What was I expecting? Why did I believe that he was different? That he would actually stay?

It stings. I thought I was numb. I couldn't feel anything yet when I saw Archer leave...

I'm in pain.

I love you.

Obviously, he does love me. That's why he left me when I vented out to him.

Please do fucking note the sarcasm.

Maybe he really had to go.

That part of me needs to shut the hell up.

He didn't get a phone call, he didn't even look at the clock to see if he was late for something but no. He suddenly just... Left.

Just like all of them.

The pain was getting unbearable. Why did I have to like him? Why did I think he was different? Why did I believe that? How could I create this illusion and live with it?

I was stronger than this. I had walls built to protect me.

But Archer brought them all to the ground.

I trusted him! I told him things that I never told anyone! I welcomed him at my house, where the evidence of what my past did to me was apparent.

He directly fled after I told him about my parents. Did my past scare him away? Was it too much for him to handle?

Of course, it was too much for him to handle. It's too much for everyone to handle.

I gasped for air as my whole body shook.

He took off.

The amount of deception and betrayal I was feeling right now was absurd. He doesn't need to stay. He can do whatever the hell he wants. Besides, that's the way it's supposed to be. He should leave me alone and I'll leave him alone.

Like we never met.

This thought made me feel sick in my stomach and chest that I clenched where it hurts the most with both hands until I felt my nails digging through the material of my shirt.

It hurts. Fuck it hurts.

I need it to stop. Now.

With that in my head, I grabbed my shoes and left the house to my favorite place, where I forget everything.

I entered the underground illegal ring. Everything was blurry even though I didn't cry. Maybe these are the tears that are begging to be released. But no, I won't cry. Not again.

I kept pushing through everyone until someone bumped to me and started shouting, saying that I bumped into him and I should apologize.

Bullshit!

And that's how, dear gentlemen and women, of course, I lost it.

"I DEMAND AN APOLOGY BITCH!"

Bitch? Did he call me a bitch?

Yes, I'm a bitch and I'll show him how bitches deal with ass faces like him.

Nothing was said after that. The whole room was speechless, wondering if this man wishes death and he's still probably in his twenties.