Chapter 1

I eye the typical cliché queen bee of this school. Scrutiny visible in her round blue doe-like eyes, I sigh painfully.

Great.

Since I'm a new student, the 'newbie'. It is expected that I face the wrath of the queen bee. It's like throwing a piece of fresh, red, delicious meat into a tank of sharks. However, this shark seems to be vegetarian due to the very visible lettuce stuck in her blindly white teeth.

Double great.

As she mindlessly chewed on her gum she gave me a once over and disgust crept on her face.

Oh, I forgot that the fashion sense of people like her is only limited to very tight, borderline suffocating crop tops and very short, borderline ass-revealing shorts.

Anger boiled in my blood and my hands itched just to break her fake nose. However, I refrained from doing that. Not yet.

"Who are you?"

She asked suspiciously. Her blue eyes were narrowed into slits and her mouth was curled into a scowl.

I subtly rolled my eyes. I really wasn't in the mood for this right now. I was not here for trouble. I was just here to finish this hell hole and get a degree in something.

I had to be the older here and the mature one. So I stepped sideways and kept walking totally ignoring the leech. But I should have known that was one hell of a wrong move from my side because the next thing she was right in front of me again. Her screech like high pitched sound echoed in the empty hallways.

"Don't ignore me, bitch"

Yes, I should have known. People like her hated being ignored. They were always attention seekers, living from it as if it was their salvation. It was wrong, terribly wrong. But who am I to judge them? It's not like I'm a Saint myself if I do say so.

It was a way to make them feel that their lives were complete yet they were not. Their lives were only complete of so much pain. Then again...whose life wasn't? We all had ways to deal with it and this was her way.

"What do you want?"

I had to play this carefully. Hear her out and then end it once and for all.

She seemed satisfied that I gave her my time. She did the bitchy pose and then asked the same question again.

"I'm not here to make friends or enemies. So let me tell you this once. Stay. Away. From. Me. I don't have time for you or your bitchy act. So you better watch the shit that's coming out of your mouth because obviously, it's not coming out of that fake ass of yours."

With that said I turned around and left, leaving her all alone standing there shocked of what the hell did just happen.

Yes, I was always right.
Hear her out and end it for once and for all.

Finding the damn classroom was very hard. So I ditched school and headed to my favorite place.

Illegal Underground Fighting.

The pain of others was my salvation. It numbed my own pain a little. But after that the only thing left was regret and shame. Then why didn't you stop?

I can't.

Just like always when I entered everyone started to talk in hushed tones.

"Woods is here again."

"What is a cute girl doing here?"

"Man I really do not want to be her next victim"

"Did you see what she did to Lockwood?"