Chapter 6

Alex POV

I went home and laid back in my room peacefully, but I couldn't sleep. Each time what mystery guy ( I should probably start calling him Archer, you know, his name) did to me would pop in my head and I would groan loudly.

Flashback of what happened after Archer butt in...

She was still standing there, trying to see what the hell did she do to deserve this. However, a familiar calming voice cut her off and managed to pull her back to reality. She could feel her eyes turn to their original color hazel. As if nothing happened. But, she knew better than to believe these pitiful illusions.

"Red eyes?! Seriously??"

Archer kept laughing a little making other students laugh. He played it off so others wouldn't believe what Kaitlyn was saying. His voice seemed to snap Alex out of her death-like state.

"Her... HER EYES WERE RED!!!"

Kaitlyn answered clearly terrified by what happened. She knew what she saw. Her eyes were red but now they seemed hazel. Her eyes can change color. She thought that this was insane and creepy as fuck. However, no one looked like they believed her. Students started giving her weird looks and left for their classes. She wanted to shout that she wasn't the one with eyes that changed color. She wasn't the weird one! They should give these looks to that creepy girl.

She knew that no one would believe because they didn't see. So, she saved herself more humiliation and walked around with the jock, Jason, trailing behind her. They both saw but they didn't want to humiliate their selves furthermore. They both believed it was all that girl's fault for the humiliation that they have already been through. Or that was what Kaitlyn believed and planned to get her revenge for that.

Archer didn't wait for the girl to say anything. He just told her to meet him after school and left.

Leaving a very confused and lost girl behind.

End of Flashback...

He helped me. He seemed pretty popular in school. If it wasn't for the bad guy denying it' I would have been asked the most absurd questions, commotion would have rose and ECE would have caught whiffs of my whereabouts.

 I should be grateful. But, my pride was not allowing me.

I got off the bed and decided to let it out on my punching bag. It will help me forget. I was about to take off my necklace so it wouldn't fall and get lost but when I placed my hands behind my neck to feel it, it was not there.

It's not on my neck.

It was lost! My necklace was lost! Oh no... NONONO. This couldn't happen. I needed this necklace. 

I started to search the house frantically looking for it. After hours of searching, I couldn't find it. Not even in my shoes! I finally decided to accept reality. It was really lost. I needed to get used to not having it but dammit that necklace was everything to me.

It was 2 am in the morning and I still haven't slept yet. How could I? Suddenly my phone flashed in the darkness. I unlocked it and read the message which was from an unknown number.

Saying that I was furious was an understatement.

Nice Necklace.-Ar

Archer. Archer Reed will be the reason I will end up in prison and spend the rest of my life there.

I hope the food is well, that's the least they could offer.

Before I had the chance to answer he called.