chapter 26 (last one)

Your POV

It's been about two years since Amanda was born, she's growing like a normal child would. I miss the time when your babies were this young. I've brought up having another child to Ciel but after the miscarriage he's been on edge.  Ciels been too busy to realize I'm 4 months pregnant, but of course to a demon that would mean I didn't have months left before I was to give birth. I've made it obvious, too obvious at times. D/N had a boy his name is Richard, she's had a hard time taking care of him so I've been helping, Sebastian is always running errands for Ciel causing him to miss his child growing up. I walked into Ciels office and sat across from him "Ciel? What are you doing" I put my hands on his and looked down at the desk. "Working dear-" I sighed and got up "fine, I'll ask D/N about baby names" he grabbed my wrist and stood up. "What baby?" I pulled my hands away and stared at him "The child growing inside of me for the last four month is what baby" I huffed toward the door and threw it open and slammed it shut.

--------------------------------------------

Your pov

I woke up around 7 am and Ciel was downstairs finishing his paperwork. "Ciel?"I walked downstairs and he came right to my side "What's wrong?" I smiled and shook my head. It was just us in the house, the kids moved out last week. Although that doesn't stop them from visiting almost everyday. 

Time skip (3 years later)

Your POV

We had another girl, she's beautiful, she has blue hair and blue eyes. She looks so much like ciel, I can't help but think she got nothing from me. She's turning 3 in a few months and has mastered walking, she knows most words but it's barely understandable. Ciels been more involved since the birth, he takes her for walks and plays with her. It's adorable, she laughs and chases him. The others come by every once and a while, Sebastian and D/N had a few kids each a few months apart. I almost killed Sebastian when I found out she was pregnant 2 months after giving birth. Ciel almost had a heart attack, but it's alright. We're moving soon, people are starting to get suspicious of Ciel. I picked up 2D/N (second daughter name) as Ciel loaded the last of our stuff. "That's should be everything, come on we have a long ride ahead of us" I smiled and nodded. We decided to move closer to our children, we missed them and they hardly visited because of the distance. Ciel kissed my head and helped me in the carriage, then got in after me. I held 2D/N close as she started to fall asleep due to movement. "Are you ready?" I smiled and nodded "Yes" I chuckled and looked out the window as we headed to the new chapter of our life.

Author note

So this is the last chapter, I don't know what else to do to keep it going.