chapter 6

Author note

Thank you all for 108 views, i'm so happy, this means so much to me. I'm sorry this has taken me a while to write, My family and I have had the cold or the flu about 3 times this year already. Not to mention my grades weren't the best at all. leading to my not having devices until they are up.

Anyway back to writing.

Your pov

I woke up the next day in Ciel's arms. I tried to sit up and could feel Ciel pulling on me. I looked down and saw i was still naked as was Ciel. Looking around i noticed it was still dark outside.  My eyes fell back on Ciel. I could feel my face getting hot, I let my eyes follow his chiseled chest. He stirred and turned laying flat on his back pulling the covers down slightly. I leaned down hovering over him staring at ever craves of his body without thinking I started to pulled the covers down revealing his member. I gasped then quickly covered my mouth at the size of him. I got off the bed and ran to the bathroom attached to his room. That was in me! i screamed at myself, I remember the events but not how i ended up asleep or how i was laying under the covers. I put my hands on the edge of the sink and looked up into the mirror. My eyes widened at the state of my body, It was bruised and purple around my neck and hips. I stepped back and ran my hands along my body trying to remember what happened after passing out. 

The door opened and Ciel stared at the other end, He groggily tried to grab me and pull him to him. I shook my head and walked backwards trying to cover my body. Ciel stopped and closed the door i could hear mumbling but couldn't make out any words. I leaned against the wall and slid down it hugging my knees. Thoughts started to flood my head of what could have happened, how my body could've been buried so easily. Ciel was a demon after all he could probably break me if he wanted to or even on accident. Terror filled your body as you tried to make sense of that happened. You didn't feel Ciel sit next to you draping a towel across you. "I'm Sorry" was all he could muster. I snapped my head up to look at him and i could see tears starting to form in his eyes. 

--------------------------------------

Sebastian pov

I heard some noises coming from my masters chambers. maybe i should see what wrong. I was walking up the stairs when I heard "I'm Sorry" I continued to make my way to his room. I knocked but didn't hear  anything after. "My Lord" I pushed the door open and saw a light on in the bathroom. "My Lord" I made my way toward the bathroom pushing the door open. Seeing my Lord and Y/N sitting on the floor. "Sebastian grab a night gown for Y/N" I bowed and turned to the room grabbing the Gown i had given her earlier. I laid it on the bathroom sink before closing the door, Trying to respect her privacy but i caught a glance in the mirror. She was bruised and purple all over. My Lord did a number on her, He needs to learn restraint or he'll kill her.

 A few moments later they came out of the bathroom, Y/N in her night gown and my master in his boxers. "Sebastian prepare some tea bring it to the study, we'll be sitting there for the rest of the morning." I bowed and made my way out of the room down to the kitchen. The time read 6am, the sun will be up soon. I'll start breakfast as well.

Your pov

Ciel helped me to the bed and grabbed a new dress he had Sebastian get yesterday night. "Here, I hope you like this, it covers more than the other one did"  It was a long sleeves black and red dress with black knee high boots. Ciel had gotten dressed matching the outfit i had. I sighed and put the dress on following Ciel down the stairs and to his study, the sun peaking up the trees and peering through the windows lined in his study. 

I sat in the chair across from Ciel, he busied himself with paperwork while Sebastian served tea and eggs with toast

I sat in the chair across from Ciel, he busied himself with paperwork while Sebastian served tea and eggs with toast. "My Lord the queens guards have sent a letter they will arrive later today." Ciel nodded not breaking eye contact with his paper, Sebastian looked down at me and sighed. I was served Tea no food. He really doesn't like me does he. I looked down at me feet and back up to Ciel. "um- what are we doing about the necklace" They went silent and looked toward me then to each other. "We'll discuss that once we know more" 

*time skips to when the queens servants get here*

"Anyway her majesty would like you to go to solve the jack the ripper case. " Charles said looking Ciel straight in the eyes. "Yes i understand." Ciel looked right back at him, I stood behind Ciel like i had last night. "Who is she? I've never seen her" I froze and gave a forced smile. Ciel cleared his throat and dismissed them. "Master master you have a letter" Finny practically shouted busting through the doors saving you from the queens Guards. "Don't you know how to knock" Charles sounded annoyed, Irritated actually. Finny apologized and bowed before leaving. Ciel opened the letter and it was a threat, saying if he was to keep me there everyone would die. I guess they found out where i was. "Thank you for having us" I looked up to see someone bow and wavy before the queens guards left. 

My eyes widened and i started to put the pieces together, yesterday that attack was for me, They know where i am. I have to leave not come back. I heard a chuckle and Ciel call for Sebastian. "We've got work to do, lets deal with this immediately" 

Author note

Thank you again for 108 veiws. i can't say how happy i am. I promise to post more often. Have a good day/night, Vote or comment if you like this story/ give me feed back even if it's mean ill still appreciate it.