chapter 23

Author Note

I DO NOT OWN ANY SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!

A year later*** (you're 24 he's 25, you are married at this point so is your children)

Your pov
I looked at Ciel as he pulled the towel away from his body and looked at me. I looked away instantly do to him being nude. Ciel smirked and walked closer to me "Y/N~" Ciel spoke softly. I was already blushing and now i was blushing a dark red. Our door flung open and S/N looked at me then Ciel. I don't think I've ever seen the door close so fast. "Mom, Dad" he said knocking on the door. Ciel put his clothes on and I went to the door. "what is it" i yawned in response and laid down on the bed. "Its Alyssa, she said her stomach hurt then i made tea and now she said it's worse a-aand an-" i walked out of the room and went to Alyssa's room. "What's wrong" i looked at Alyssa who was sitting on the bed rubbing her stomach. "Ah, Nothing... the baby is just kicking." I looked at her and smiled slightly. "It's the best feeling you're every going to have." I looked at my hands and to Alyssa. "Don't make S/N worry so much. He loves you and can't stand the thought of you in pain." I gave a closed eyed smile as I stood up and left the room. Alyssa looked like she was going to cry. I hugged her and S/N came back into the room, i gave hima hug and kiss to the cheek. "She'll be okay" i giggled and walked back to the bedroom where i left Ciel. " Do you want to have some fun my love~" I couldn't help but blush at what he said. I pushed him away and sat on the bed, I stared at him. Ciel made his way around the room until he was behind me on the bed.  I looked up into his eyes as he tried to seduce me. I sighed in protest and kissed his cheek. "Why don't we take a break and rest today". I gave a small sigh and smiled at him as he pouted. "But Y/n I want to touch you and do things to you, very... bad... things." I turned away and buried my head in the pillow while he ran his hands up and down my body. I tossed and turned slightly so he'd stop but he didn't. "Ciel I'm not in the mood" ignoring what I said he grabbed my ass and pulled my night gown up. "Ah! Ciel!" I sat up and swung my hand toward his face but he caught it before it landed on him. Sebastian had opened our bedroom door to see what the fuss was. I blushed slightly harder and looked down as I let my hand drop. I laid back down and pulled the covers over me. "Don't touch me" Ciel seemed taken aback by my actions. I heard the door close then the bed creak as Ciel laid down. He turned the light off and we fell asleep.

*Time skip*

I opened my eyes and it was still dark out "12:32, ugh great" I sat up and looked at Ciel who was sleeping soundly, I got up and went to the bathroom, by time I had gotten back Ciel had moved closer to my side of the bed. I sighed once more and crawled back into bed. I felt his arms snake around my body and something hard poke my back. I tried to ignore it but Ciel started rubbing it in my ass. "Ciel stop that, I'm trying to sleep" he groaned and lifted my night gown up. I moved so I was sitting up but he pinned my back down to the bed. "Y/N, please~" he kissed my neck and rubbed his hard member in a circular motion on my clit. I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head as I brought my leg up. he grabbed my leg taking my panties off, he shoved himself in me. I arched my back and grabbed the sheets tightly as he started rocking his body. I looked up at him and looked back down. I blushed  as I heard him grunt and pick up the pace with every thrust. I grabbed his hair and pulled tightly as he rubbed against my gspot making me gasp. He caught my lips and kissed me passionately. Then He started to suck on my neck and give it soft kisses trying to pleasure me. I felt him twitch inside of me. I looked at him scratching his back as he held my body closer to him and rammed into me forcefully. "Ciel..." He paused and looked at me then pulled out without finishing. He put his robe on and left the room. I sat up baffled but didn't follow him. I looked down at the state he left me in. No I didn't want to have sex but it felt so good. I bit my lip softly as I rubbed my sensitive clit. i huffed, leaving me to finish myself. I grabbed the sheets once more as I became close to my climax, I inserted two fingers inside me and pumped them fast as I came. I still felt unsatisfied, I looked at the door in hope he'd come back but he didn't. I soon fell back asleep.