chapter 12 (part 3)

Your pov
I woke up to Ciel's arms around me. I started to get up but Ciel pulled me closer to him. "don't go, Sebastian said he'll wake us when it's time to get up." Ciel looked like he didn't sleep at all last night. His eyes sunken in with dark circles under his eyes. "Ciel it's already 10:15 doesn't he wake us at 7?" Ciel shot up and Jose Shot up as well making Bella flinch and sit up. I clutched my stomach and looked to Ciel then turning away so Bella and Jose didn't see. Then there was a knock at the door. "My Lord, it is time to get up" we expected Sebastian but it was Tanaka. " Tanaka where's Sebastian " Ciel was worried I could see that much. We predicted something would happen with our guests, someone would put on a little show for laughs but we didn't think that what Tanaka told us was true. "My Lord, Sebastian had been killed as of late last night." Ciel's eyes widened. We knew it wasn't true but for the sake of everyone else in the manor we had to pretend it was. Tanaka undid the chain and Ciel was the first out of bed. He jumped up sprinted to the room where everyone was gathered. Jose ran after him while I started to walk. "Y/N come on don't just walk someone's been killed again." I heard Bella say as she sprinted past me. Everyone in the Phantomhive manor knew I was pregnant. I paused for a moment, " Y/n what's wrong, are you ok? " I looked up and saw Bella standing I'm front of me with her hands holding mine. "Yea I'm ok." I said quickly and and sprinted to where everyone was, Bella wasn't far behind. I know that running while pregnant can't hurt the child but I was feeling sick i didn't want to push myself. I looked into the room and saw Ciel covered in Sebastian's blood. I put my hand over my mouth and started to tear up walking over to him. I whispered to both of them "Did you guys see the closet door open and close slightly." I got a stare from Sebastian and a look of concern from Ciel. "Bard, Finny, Meyrin. See to it that the room is cleaned and Sebastian is taken care of" Ciel mumbled while he was crying the whole time. Although we knew those were only fake tears. The three of them said "Yes my lord" and pushed everyone out of the room. "Young master come now you must get washed up and dressed" Tanaka took Ciel to the bathroom then to his room. Bella helped me Into this.

I told her not to tie it tightly, i liked to breath " Y/N your a lady you need to look your best

I told her not to tie it tightly, i liked to breath " Y/N your a lady you need to look your best."  she was a little pissed I tried to tell her not to put a corset on me without a reason. Ciel walked Into the room and saw me half naked. I was blushing a dark red and Ciel just stared. " Y/N don't wear the corset to tightly" Ciel spoke up after a minute from staring. "What Why. It's not going to kill her" Bella spat. Ciel looked irritated. I shook my head at Ciel while Bella was pulling the strings tighter. She pulled it so tight I let out a little yelp. Ciel immediately told Bella to back away from me. Jose walked in and told Ciel to calm down that I would be fine. "Y/n may be fine but the child inside of her will not be fine if you pull it any tighter." Ciel practically screamed enough for them both to go into shock. Bella let go to the strings and Ciel come over and loosened them before tying a Bow. Without another word Ciel grabbed me and we left, The look on her face was betrayal. 

Ciel pov
I was ready to walk over to Y/N's friend and smack her, but I knew she would hate me for it. I decided for mine and Y/N's child's safety to tell them that she was with a child. Y/N froze for a moment before I came over and untied her corset making it loose before tying it gently. I took her hand and left the room while Bella and Jose were still in shock. When we reached the dining room Lou asked " Are you kids ok, we heard quite the racket " Ciel scoffed. We're fine "Where's Patrick Phelps " Y/N managed to squeak out. "He still must be in his room" I assured Y/N putting my hand on hers "Maybe we should see if he's alright " she said holding onto my arm rather tightly. Everyone got up and went to my chambers because he didn't want to sleep Next to a murder scene. "Y/N darling are you alright" I asked putting my hand on her head. She looked up at me with her big E/C eyes "Yea I'm fine." She gave me a cold look and looked back down walking with everyone to Patrick's room. I stopped walking and grabbed her arm her. "it's gonna be alright. I won't let you get hurt." I didn't know why she was feeling so down yesterday and now she is angry. Bella said something about her father abusing her when she was younger but Y/N hasn't told me anything about it. I don't know if I should ask her or not. She started to cry in my arms softly. Meyrin came back and said Patrick was dead and that he has bite marks on his neck like a vampire. I thought to myself for a brief moment still holding Y/N in my arms. Three people are dead, well two people dead and one demon playing dead. Who would kill Patrick. He didn't do anything. Where was the motive? I looked at Arthur.  "Arthur seeing as your the only person that isn't a suspect why don't you lead this investigation." He looked at me puzzled then started to make a grid of everyone and who could have killed who. Y/n looked down at her body and I could see the confusion in her face when she set her hand on her stomach. I put my hand on her arm and she looked up at me. "You okay?" I mouthed and she nodded hesitantly. She groaned quietly and I looked down at her, she stood up and excused herself. Bella followed her so we were all paired up.

Your pov

I went to the bathroom and turned to the side, I looked up into he mirror and it was there. It wasn't very noticeable but a baby bump was there. I sighed and crouched over the sink as the pain started to come back, I heard a knock at the door and I stood straight up opening it. It was Bella making sure i was okay. She opened the door and sat with me. 

Authors note
Thanks you all so much for reading and for your supoort😘