Chapter 21

It's been two months since Ciel left, I thought this was a week long thing. I looked up at the ceiling as tears started to roll down my face. "Miss May i come in" I sat up and looked at the door as Alyssa same in with the twins following her. I laughed slightly as i wiped my eyes and swung my feet over the bed. "Momma we got a call..." D/N paused and looked at S/N and Alyssa before continuing. "It was from Sebastian" I stood up quickly and grabbed her shoulders waiting for a response. She paused before saying that she couldn't tell me, it was a surprise. I widened my eyes and smiled slightly. They are okay, he's okay.  "Maybe we shouldn't have told her" S/N said to Alyssa. I took my cloths off and left them on the floor the only thing i wore to bed was my underwear and my bra. I instantly laid in bed and wrapped the covers around me as i cried myself to sleep. I miss him so much. Darkness soon surrounded me as i fell asleep.

*time skips*

I woke to feel a hand brush against my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw blue hair and an eye patch. I shot up and stared at the man in bed with me. "C-Ciel?!?" I cried out and tackled him into a hug. i couldn't help but cry in his arms as he stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. "i'm sorry Y/N, I'm sorry i was gone for so long."  "My Lord" Sebastian said as he knocked on the door.  He entered the room and D/N was clinging on him. I sat up and happened to be straddling Ciel. "Mom, Dad" D/N looked at me with a huge smile across her face, She bit her bottom lip and Sebastian hugged her from behind as Ciel sat up and nearly pushed me off of him trying to get to D/N. "Sebastian" Ciel growled. i pulled the covers over me,  I stood on my knees on the bed and hugged Ciel to keep him from going any further. "Sebastian and I are engaged." She held her hand up and showed her ring. I smiled and hugged Ciel tighter. "That's great baby." Ciel seemed irritated. I nudged Ciel and he gave a slight smile. She hugged Sebastian again and they both left. "Ciel, Sebastian did ask us before hand. You had no problem with it then." I pulled him down on the bed with me and ran my fingers through his hair. "Yes but this is my only baby girl." he shot up fast and smirked. I blushed profusely and shook my head rapidly. "Noooo" i rolled off the bed and into the bathroom. "Y/n~" Ciel had walked in with me and snaked his arms around my waist. "No Ciel" i looked down and got out of his grip. "At least not now." I gave a slight smile and put my clothes on for the day. "Plus if you think im going to forgive you so easily, you're wrong" i gave a devil stare and left the room. "Mom...." i turned around to see my son who wasn't so small anymore. "Yes baby" I looked at him and smiled slightly as he looked down and away from me. I began to get worried. "I-i'm sorry." iIlooked at him puzzled. "What's wrong, what happened." i looked at me and hugged me. "I um..." he hesitated and looked past me to Ciel standing behind me "Nevermind, its nothing important." he walked away leaving me and Ciel wondering what was going on. I felt tears slip down my face and i quickly wiped them away. My babies are grown up already.

S/n pov

I wanted to tell mom what was going on, but i couldn't tell her. Everyone but Her and dad know. "Why didn't you tell her" I looked up to see D/n looking at me. "What if she doesn't approve of it, i mean i'm not married." D/n sighed and hugged me tightly. "You have to tell them. If you don't and they find out for themselves, I don't know what would happen." I laied my head on her shoulder and sighed to myself. "Yea, You're right. But don't you think its too soon. We only grew up this fast because of our mates. What if they don't approve." I could tell D/n was getting fed up. "If you don't tell them I will. Did you happen to forget that father is still in contract with Sebastian and can order him to tell him everything, and stop looking for approval. It was an accident." she let me go and walked back to hers and Sebastian's  room. I paused and my eyes went wide before they softened out. "Yea, i guess it was an accident." i spoke quietly.

Alyssa pov

I was shocked, i sat on the bed and laid my hands across my stomach. This is going to be interesting. I stood up real fast after the door opened but then sat back down as S/n kneeled down and hugged me with his head just below my breasts. "what's wrong S/n" i stroked his head and looked down at him. "D/n said "it" was an accident" he looked up at me. He looks like he's about to cry. "it's alright. Don't listen to her"