Chapter 8

Your Pov

I started to wake up with a pain in my stomach. I look at Ciel who is still asleep on the other side of the bed.  How did i get here, I looked around and grabbed my stomach once more. I groaned quietly and looked to Ciel who was stirring in his sleep.  I grip my stomach as the pain starts to hurt even worse. I try and get out of bed, but failed, my legs wouldn't more. I fell to the ground and Ciel shot out of bed and was by my side. I Gasp and grab my stomach. Ciel called form Sebastian and tried getting me back in bed. I cried out and looked over at Ciel, His eyes widened as Sebastian came in flinging the doors open.  "Sebastian do something!" Ciel yelled my eyes changed to a deep red, Sebastian quickly left and got some ice packs trying to bring my temperature down. I was tossing and turning as Ciel was walking back and forth from on corner to the other.  Sebastian looked at me with his eyes turning red, "Now miss you shouldn't feel a thing" He stuck something in my neck then I blacked out.

I woke up laying in bed with a cold rag on my head. The curtains were closed, i heard a soft knock on my door. It opened, it was Ciel and Sebastian, apparently it was night time outside and about 10:30 at night. Sebastian came and changed the cloth on my head as Ciel sat next to me on the bed. "What's going on?" I asked barley audible. there was silence then Sebastian spoke. "My Lord couldn't keep it to himself and now you're pregnant with a demon child" My eyes widened at what he said, I sat up and leaned against the back of the headboard. I went to speak but Ciel stopped me. He looked sorry and grabbed my hand. "Y/N join us and become a demon, Marry me stay with me for eternity" 

-----------------------------------------

It's been about a month since Ciel asked me to become like Him and Sebastian. I just  don't know, I'm weak, My body is giving up. All i can do is lay in bed, The baby or whatever it is, Its killing me. Im pale, fatigued and tired all the time. Ceil came into the room, I didn't bother looking up at him. Is this what i really want, to live as someone immortal. Im going to die if i don't. The demon inside me will destroy me. i clenched the bed sheets and looked to Ciel.  "Okay, I'll do it" He turned toward me and gave a kiss to my head plunging his hand into my chest. I gasped and felt a pulse,  shock go through me before falling into a deep slumber. 

Authors Note

sorry for such a sort chapter, I needed to get something out before it was more than 7 days of me posting. If you liked it Votes or comment.

Thank you so much for reading this. Good night/ Have a good day