Chapter 14 (last par

Authors note
Thanks yyou guys so much for 1K it makes me so happy that y'all like my book. I love you all. I don't do shout outs but I do notice all for you who are voting for my chapters. Thanks you all😘😘😘
Like I said I'm ending the "the party" chapters on this chapter.
One wwith the story

Your pov
We were all in Ciel's room watching and waiting for the person to come back. Jeremy thinks that the person will come back to the crime scene. We heard movement around the bed then Jeremy said "Now, do it now" Ranmou immediately moved the covers to create a cage like bag around the, person? Jeremy took it out of the room and i went to sit next to the naked Ciel on the bed. Well he had Sebastian's coat on. He looks so cute. Jeremy walks back in and ruins the moment. I gave him a slight glare and he showed us the snake that was apparently poisonous... I looked at Ciel as Ranmou was pulling on ciel's cloths saying they were tight.

*time skips to da next day*(still your pov)

I woke up in Ciel's bed, his arms were wrapped around me. I looked down an noticed all these dark marks on my stomach. I got out of bed being carful not to wake Ciel. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, "Oh my god. what are these...? Bruises?" I tried to recall the events of last night. 

*flashback*

After Jeremy showed us the snake ,Ciel held me close walking past Carl Woodly. Jeremy gave Woodly a death stare as we walked past him.  We walked back to the room and Jeremy followed us. no one questioned it because Ciel already knew him. I changed into a F/C  night gown. I didn't care that Ciel was watching me nor that Jeremy was in the room. I turned around after changing and saw Ciel in a white night gown. Jeremy left and Ciel wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck. He picked me up and laid me on the bed cupping my face. He kissed my lips and moved his head down to my stomach laying his head on it. I was blushing a dark red , I ran my hands through his hair and we fell asleep like that

*present* 

maybe I should go talk to Jeremy. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the sleeping Ciel in the bed. He looked so cute, I walked down the stairs after looking at the bedside clock. it read 3:27 a.m. Jeremy is a demon who is Sebastian, so he doesn't sleep. I was so deep in thought and I happened to trip on the last couple of stairs but caught myself before falling on my ass. I looked up and saw Sebastian. "shouldn't you be in bed Milady?" Sebastian said with concern in his eyes. "shouldn't you be Jeremy and not Sebastian?" I answered avoiding the question. He looked down at me and helped me up. "Jeremy gets boring from time to time. Now miss why are you awake?" I was a little hesitant before lifting my night gown up showing the dark circles on my stomach. he looked shocked at first but picked me up bridle style and took me to his room. He lifted my night gown and examined the dark circles. I blushed heavily, Sebastian put a blanket over my lap. "lady Y/N these are bruises. most likely from your child.... have your pains gone away?" He put my night gown back down and looked at me with curiosity. "what do you mean my child is doing this to me? and no not really, the pains go away when I take my neckless off or when I take a warm bath." I looked down at the necklace wrapped around my neck "mhm, I see. I believe the neckless is harming you and your child. It is meant to keep beings like us locked away.  As for the bruises I don't understand why or how they are there. it might be your child is putting up a fight." He was just as confused as I was. I looked at the time and read 3:56 a.m. I started to stand up but Sebastian had picked me up again and brought me to mine and Ciel's room. 

I thanked him and got in bed with Ciel. "Where did you go? I was getting worried." Ciel said half asleep. "I'll tell you later." I said kissing his cheek. I moved under the covers and closer to ciel. I felt movement on my stomach and shot up. Ciel shot up with me, "what, what's wrong." Ciel held my arm as I placed his hand on my stomach and Smiled slightly.  "This is the baby." Ciel said chuckling almost. He gave a wide smile and i laid my head on his shoulder. "This child is ours, nothing can take that away." I hadn't realized I started to tear up. He placed his hand on my head pulling me into a hug. "I love you Y/n."  I could feel the heat raising on my face. "I love you too, Ciel" He pulled me in a tighter hug and laid us down. 

*About 3 hours later* (7 a.m)

I shot up with a slight pain in my lower stomach. Ciel woke up and rubbed my back. "Are you alright or do I need to ask Sebastian to come in here and take a look at you." He was so calm about it but I could tell by the way he was touching me he was concerned for my health. "Remember when I said I would tell you where I was later." I said looking at Ciel holding my stomach. He gave a slight nod before saying "I do remember, what about it?"  I laid back down and lifted my night gown "I noticed these bruises last night so I went and asked Sebastian about it, He said it was the baby doing this to me." I sat back up and told him the rest of what Sebastian said. "why don't you take a warm bath, i'll come get you around 7:30." Ciel said and started to run the bath. I hugged him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Thanks" I started to take my cloths off but Ciel moved my hands and unbuttoned my night gown for me. "One day you'll be too big to dress yourself. I guess i'll have to do it for you. " I was blushing a dark red but Ciel was blushing ten time harder. "yea I guess." I gave a small giggle and got into the tub. Ciel took the liberty of putting bubbles into the bath and laid cloths out for me. 

About 7:30 I got out, dried off and put on a red dress knee high with knee high white socks and brown boots. The dress was loose and flowy, I heard an knock on the door and watched it open. I saw Ciel come in, "Everyone is up come down to breakfast." Ciel said taking my hand and leading me into the dinning room. I saw everyone except Carl woodly and Jeremy. "Where's Woodly?" I whispered to Ciel. "last night you feel asleep before everyone else he was taken to the prison, everyone is leaving today after breakfast. Bella and Jose left last night." Ciel pulled my chair up and I sat down. "Bella left without saying good bye?" I whispered to myself. that's weird she was just as excited to see me as I was to see her. I didn't know how much time passed, everyone was leaving and going out to the carriages. "lady Y/N are you alright, everyone is leaving." Jeremy asked. "uh. oh, Yea i'm ok. just thinking." I got out of  my seat and walked outside to see Arthur leaving the estate. "Here miss Y/N, Bella told me to give this to you. she said only you would understand." He handed me a letter and we all started to walk back inside. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ciel was in his study at his desk while I was in the chair across from him reading the letter that Bella gave me. 

Y/N know I'm happy for you and your child, I wish to be part of your lives like we use to be.

How far along are you, you seemed slightly off and distant about the subject. 

Everyone was concerned about you.

Let me help you with the baby.

Please know I meant to say bye but I got too caught up last night

Yours truly,

Bella

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

That's when I noticed it. its not possible. I stood up abruptly causing Ciel to jump slightly. "what's wrong Y/N?" Ciel said walking over to me as Sebastian walked in with tea. "It's Bella she's in trouble." I started to tear up. "What are you talking about." I showed him the letter of the first sentence and he thought it was odd as well. That's when he saw it, It was a letter to send help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten to update before this but I was very busy. i'm in the middle so packing so I can move in three weeks.

anyway THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS. I'm so happy. ( the letter is lined up when i'm in editing but not in publish mode idk why)