Chapter 16

Author note

I have picked a gender from the votes and let yall chose the name.

Enjoy

Your POV

I woke up to Sebastian opening the curtains. I was too tired to move. Then I remembered what we had done, He had to have known by now. I grabbed to covers more and moved closer to Ciel. Ciel started to move and groan. "Young master, Lady Y/N it's time to get up." I could feel Sebastian's grin. "Sebastian go away." Ciel said putting an arm around me. I don't think he knew but he had grabbed my boob. I flipped around so I was facing Ciel. Things were quiet for a while and I started to doze off. Then we heard a crash. Ciel bolted up and held me in his arms. I guess Sebastian had left because Ciel grabbed my nightgown and panties giving them to me while he dressed himself. I got off the bed and started to dress myself. I almost fell over in the process. I had a hard time standing, Ciel had to help me to the bathroom. My body hurt, It wasn't just my stomach but my area and up my back. "I'm taking a hot bath." i said holding the sink so I wouldn't fall over. "Ciel didn't let my hand go so it made me a little worried he knew something I didn't. "W-what's wrong?" I started to panic a little bit. Ciel didn't say anything, he just walked in the bathroom with me and locked the door. "Shh, don't talk i don't know what's going on but if Sebastian went to check on what that sound was then hasn't come back for about 10 minutes. " He gave a short pause but I knew what was coming next.

It had to have been more than an hour since Sebastian had left. We heard crashes and gun fire. I was scared, I moved closer to Ciel and couldn't help but let out whimpers when a gun shot would go off.

Ciel POV

I could feel Y/N trembling, it was clear she was scared and all I was good for was holding her in my arms. I felt like I needed to do something but I couldn't. We moved to the very back of the bathroom leaning against the wall. I was facing the door while Y/N sat in front of me in between my legs with her head in my chest. I stroked her head feeling her soft hair. I leaned down and kissed her head gently. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, the worst part was I knew why. "You need to calm down, Y/N your getting to upset." I whispered in her ear. She stopped crying but her trembling was a little worrying. I held her closer to me, stroking her hair and giving small kissed to her head. The next thing I knew the bedroom door swung open and gun fire was heard throughout he room. Y/N had moved closer to me, if that was even possible. I heard grunting then no noise. The bathroom door opened and Sebastian stood there. I gently let go of Y/N letting her know it was alright. I don't think she cared if it was alright she was still trembling. "Lady Y/N there is no need to be afraid. You are safe" Sebastian said kneeling on the floor. Y/N looked up slightly with tears in her eye. Her eyes were all red, she had been crying again. I noticed she held her arms around her stomach. "Y/n what's wrong." i asked with worry in my voice. She stood up quickly and said she was fine. But Sebastian and I could tell she was still Trembling. I gave a worried look at Sebastian and he looked back at Y/N. "Lady Y/N you need to calm down it's not good for your health let alone the baby's health. "Y/N looked up at him and fell to her knees.

you POV

I fell to my knees and couldn't stop crying. I wasn't upset i was scared. But not scared enough to be trembling. What's happening to me? Why is my baby causing me harm? Maybe I should try and sleep. "Do you know what she's doing?" Ciel asked Sebastian. I hadn't realized it but i was shaking my head back in forth saying no a couple of time. I left the room and ran to where Ciel and I were hiding when intruders came in the last time. Ciel wouldn't be able to find me. I didn't want to be found either. I was use to being alone. I knew Sebastian would find me if Ciel ordered him to.

I don't know how long I've been in there but Sebastian hasn't come to look for me....

Your POV

It was 3 months since I had been hiding from Ciel and Sebastian, Sebastian ended up finding me because of Ciel's orders. I told them why I was so upset, My parents weren't the best and what all the shooting brought back. My dad use to have duels just because he could.

I went to the doctor to see what gender my baby was. Then came back home, "Welcome home lady Y/N" Sebastian said opening the door to the manor and helping me in. Sebastian went with me so he already know the gender of the baby, "Sebastian can I help you make a cake for Ciel?" I asked thinking i would dye the batter. Sebastian looked at me then brought me to the kitchen. "Of course Lady Y/N" He then got the ingredients out and started to measure and mix everything. I started the oven and got out the pans greasing them, I put a couple drops of the food coloring in the batter. "There now we need to pour it in the pans and let it cook." I said getting the pans. I heard Sebastian chuckle I was  7 months pregnant and clearly visible.  The doctor was convinced I was  9 months pregnant but it was impossible I haven't stayed at Ciel's home for more than 7 months. Ciel stopped taking me out in public because of everyone looking and starring. It made me uncomfortable everyone pointing and talking about me. I went to Ciel's study and saw him buried in paper work. Sebastian put the cake in oven about 30 minutes ago. It should be done around dinner. I hadn't realized I was starring at Ciel. "Y/n is something wrong?" he put his papers down and came over to me. I put my hands on my stomach and Ciel kissed me. He kneeled down and spoke "Hey baby it's Daddy." I giggled as Ciel kissed my stomach "Young master, Lady Y/N dinner is ready." Sebastian said knocking on the door. Ciel grabbed my hand and we walked to the dinning table.

Ciel POV

After dinner Sebastian told Y/N and I to wait here. Y/N took my hand and said she knew the gender of our child. "What, when did you figure this out?" I asked looking in her eyes. " When I was out today she wanted to stop and see what the gender was." Sebastian walked in with a cake and set it down giving me the knife. "Ciel cut the cake." Y/N said smiling while she stood next to me. "Why me?" I questioned looking up at her. "Because I want you to."  I cut the cake like Y/n wanted me to picking up a slice and it was colored "Sebastian why is the cake pink?" I looked at Y/N and she was smiling a wide smile. My eyes widened and i looked down at the cake then to Y/N. "Really, are you being serious?!?" I am so excited to have a baby girl. I got up as fast as i could and hugged Y/N tightly. "Ciel your going to crush me."

Author note

Sorry i haven't updated lately schools almost out and I'll update more often. this is just a little something >.< hehe