chapter 10(part one)

(spoilers in book of murder, if you havent seen it... sorry )

You and Ciel see the guests in the hall and start making your way down the stairs. You happen to over hear Lou talking about Ciel, saying how he has two expressions, angry or annoyed. You look at all the guests and recognize one in particular. Bella. She was your best friend and you haven't seen her in almost 6 years.

Your pov
I couldn't believe it,Bella my best friend was here. But how did he  know.  I looked over at Ciel and saw a faint smirk appears on his face. When we reached the bottom of the stairs I ran up and hugged Bella, she hugged back no surprise there. "Y/N its been so long, your dress looks beautiful(in the image above) although it could be tighter." she was really happy to see me. "what, no it's tight enough. Come with me " I said while pulling her into the ballroom. Sebastian pulled out a piece of paper and began " I'll read the list of everyone that's staying " that's exactly what he did. Just to amuse me he read Bella's name last. The others were Arthur a novelist, ranmou and lou, Patrick Phelps, Carl woodly, Irene Diaz and her date Grimsby Keane. Just when he called those names Georg Van Siemens came in, he was the guest of honor.  Then off to the side there was one of the Queen's guards. Charles and Charles?I questioned maybe i miss heard there names the day they were over.

Bella pov
Something seemed off with Y/N, I mean I knew her pretty well. i met when she was 6, i was 8. We grew up together, I'm so glad shes okay when i hear what happened to her family i couldn't help but think she died. everyone back home thinks she died with them. She seemed different, like something wasn't right. " Bella what are you doing standing around, come on. " I looked to see y/n holding Her hand out to me. "Oh I'm waiting for Jose(her fiance) " I gave a slight smile saying that. " I didn't know Jose was coming." I looked down and blushed a little "ah, yes the young Earl invited him on my behalf " I was smiling the whole time. Jose was sweet and kind. I remember when we were kids  y/n would come over to play with Jose and I almost every day. Our parents were very good friends, then tragedy struck. 
" Bella why do you look so sad?" I heard a familiar voice call. I looked up and immediately hugged him." Jose I missed you "he smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear " I missed you too my love." he hugged me then looked at Y/N.

Your pov
I saw Jose and Bella hugging so I drug them to the rest of the group before we fell behind. We had fun talking and dancing in circles. Ciel and Jose were talking in the corner looking at us twirl around without a care in the world.  I turned around to see the guest of honor heavily intoxicated, his face flush as he opened his mouth swallowing more alcohol. His tie was tied around his head and he wouldn't stop touching Irene. I went over there to try and stop it but i only got in the way Georg Van Siemens pushed me to the ground trying to kick me. Bella immediately ran over and was stopped by Sebastian as he gracefully picked me up dancing us across the room earning everyone's stares.  Grimsby was yelling at him while Ciel came over to make sure i was okay as Jose tried to keep Georg from touching Irene. I felt dizzy again, Ciel grabbed my hand and was looking me over making sure there wasn't a scratch on me "What is the meaning of this." I grabbed Ciel's arms to let him know I was alright. He seemed to calm down just a little. But Bella on the other hand, she was furious.  We all turned to Bella who practically had smoke coming from her ears. "B-Bella it's alright, why don't we go get some air" I said trying not to sound scared. But in reality I was terrified. Bella was scary when she was pissed. "Ha what are you to do." Georg spat back. "ENOUGH. Bella go outside. Mr Van Siemens, please don't touch me again." I said following Bella outside and the whole party was silent. Everyone decided to go to bed after that.  too much excitement for one night. Everyine got thier own room, Sebastian had put Ciel and I with Bella and Jose in the room with two queen beds. Ciel scoffed at the fact he didn't get to sleep in his own room. Sebastian knocked on the door and entered making sure we were alright for the night. 
Ciel was worried that the baby was hurt but Sebastian assured him nothing was wrong. Not soon after we got in the room we ended up falling asleep. Ciel and I stayed up and made sure Bella and Jose were asleep before we went to bed. " My Lady, please don't do that again. You scared me tonight " ciel said putting his forehead against mine. " I'm sorry My Lord." I kissed him then laid my head on his chest. He pulled me close and gave small gentle kisses to my head. 
~2hours later
"AHHHHH" everyone got up and dashed to Georg Van Siemin's room.

Author note
Haha haha. Cliff hanger
Thanks for reading this. Let me know in the comments. Have a good day