Chapter 3

Your pov

Your pov

I heard Ciel in the Game room mumbling to himself.  I pushed on the door slightly and saw him sitting in a chair looking out to the garden. I walked over to Ciel and stood infront of him, he blushed at my appearance as did i. I grabbed the hem of my dress and looked down not wanting to look him in the eye. "You look stunning" He grabbed my hand and lifted my face to stare into his eyes. I reached out and touched his face where his eye patch was. After realizing What i had done i pulled away in horror and apologized stepping back putting distance between us.

"I-I'm sorry i didnt mean to i-" Ciel stopped me and shook his head. "No you're okay. It was an accident, It happened after my parents died." I sighed and looked at the floor once again, I gripped my necklace and heard foot steps coming toward me. Echoing throughout the room. "Are you alright? I'm sorry about your parents. I understand what you're going through." Ciel went to touch me but i backed away trying to cover my face from the tears i let slip by. "It's okay" I wiped the tears a looked up smiling, a forced smile. 

"My lord, The guests have arrived." Sebastian interrupted I turned and looked outside hearing Ciel yell for them to come in. He sat in the chair once more and i stood behind him. mostly because of my dress, It was too revealing. I put my hands on Ciels shoulders smiling down as he looked up. I stared into the dark blue eye getting lost in thought. Id always had a crush on him when we were younger. I blushed and looked up as people started to pile into the room. Ciel Stood and welcomed everyone in while telling Sebastian to get tea to serve everyone. 

----------- 

Sebastian ended up bringing alcohol in as well, Something about the guests wanting some. Ciel looked at his guests like looking at prey, like he was the alpha. I observed everyone that spoke and drank and even looked at me like a snack. I stayed by Ciels side all night and clung to him a few times trying to ignore the intense stares i was getting. He talked about the shipping cargo and ended up on the subject of the black market. I listened and spoke only when necessary.

"So Lord Phantomhive, Who is this little angel hanging on you" A man with Black Hair and brown eyes said with a blush across his face. He was obviously intoxicated. I had moved closer to Ciel and whined slightly gripping his arm tightly. He looked down at me and smiled before claiming me as his fiancee. Everyone in the room silenced and looked toward me, Sebastian included. Although he seemed like he was going to kill me. I stared back at him and a shock of energy went down my spine as i gripped my necklace. You waved it off and looked up to Ciel as he moved away from me. "Fiancee! Congratulations are in order." someone spoke up moving toward me. I focused my eyes on them while they grabbed my hand bringing it to their lips kissing the back of it softly. "Do please excuse me, you're just so captivating." I pulled my hand away and started to back up but ended up hitting the wall instead. " Um, thank you." Ciel was once again at your side after speaking with Sebastian. 

------------------------

Some time had passed and everyone stopped questioning Ciel about his new mystery girl. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and never be seen again. I Sat in the chair Ciel had previously been in, in doing so my dress raised slightly more, i tried to pull it down but to no luck did it grow in length. I sighed and looked up to see Ciel in front of me taking his jacket off placing it in my lap. He kissed my forehead and everything stopped. I felt safe, wanted, a reason to stay. Much like back then, when he'd kiss me before i left. 

A/N
Sorry this chapter is so short, I was really busy today and just got around to this😂
Good night 😴