chapter 11 (part 2)

Your Pov

I couldn't sleep, I felt sick and dizzy. so much so i got up to grab some water. Bella grabbed my hand and asked where i was going. I sighed and told her i was going to the kitchen for some water. She followed and held my hand as we walked through the walls and down the stairs. it was quiet, almost too quiet. I peaked my head around corner seeing a light just down the hallway. "Come on" I spoke softly getting Bella's attention to walk with me. We stood in the door way and the servants looked at the both of us in confusion. I explained we wanted water and that earned us a chuckle from the lot of them. 

--------------------------------------------------

I was with Bella and the servants in the kitchen. We were talking with Baldroy not noticing the footsteps coming toward us. Jose was in the door way. "What are you two doing down here" A sleepy Jose said walking into the kitchen wrapping his arms around Bella. "I couldn't sleep and i didn't wanna be here alone. So... I brought Bella with me." I said looking at the floor. Jose sighed and took my hand with Bella's "lets go back to bed" we both nodded and started to make our way back. Then the bell to Gerog Van Semins chambers. "Meyrin could you take care of it" I heard Sebastian say with a smirk. "Wha- please don't make me go alone sir. He was all over me tonight, that man is scary. yes he is." Meyrin said with a hint of fear in her voice. Sebastian looked at me then at Meyrin. I let out a small sigh only Sebastian could hear. "I'll go with Meyrin." Meyrin led the way up the stairs as I followed closely behind, like i said before there was an uneasiness in the air. it was too quiet.  We got up the stairs and knocked on his door but there was no answer. "Mr. semins it's Y/N and Meyrin, are you alright." We then heard a loud crash and screams. Sebastian came flying up the stairs. Everyone came running, of course Sebastian was the first to arrive but Ciel was nowhere to be seen. "Hey where's the Earl Phantomhive?" I think Arthur said causing everyone to look around. "I'm right here, my room was  on the other side of the manor." I went up to Ciel and grabbed his hand. He smiled slightly and only for a second. Sebastian kicked open the door and we saw Georg with a wound on his chest. Ciel and Sebastian gave each other a look. i watch their interaction confused. "Where was everyone when this happened." Arthur stated, We all left the room and gathered in a separate room while the servants took care of the body. Once everyone said where they were it became apparent the only one who could've done it was Ciel.  Everyone looked a Ciel "Pardon the question My Lord but where were you?" Ciel looked at me then at everyone else. "Simple, I was sleeping in my chambers." Ciel said in confidence slightly squeezing my hand. "Can you prove that you were in your room." Carl said rather quickly. "No I can't prove it." Ciel gave Carl a cold look. i went ot speak but was interrupted  "Haa see he's the one that killed Georg."  Carl said loudly. "Now just a second I was down stair with the girls for about two minutes before I heard Georg scream. Lets not jump to conclusions." Jose practically screamed. All this screaming brought back my memories and they weren't good.

~flashback~

"YOU BRAT, YOU'RE WORTHLESS. YOU DO NOTHING FOR THIS FAMILY!!!!!" 

"Daddy i-i'm sorry i didn't mean to break it. " your 7 year old self said. cowering in the corner of the room while tears rolled down your eyes.

Your father would yell, scream, throw things and hit you. Even if he was the cause of the situation. when you were a child your mother use to be gone on business for weeks at a time. But when she was home, He'd abuse her for being gone so long. Which led her to go out more and stay away. Mother was always nice to me. she always brought home something for me, but when she would leave my father blamed me for her leaving longer than expected. Now that i think about it, was it really nice to leave your daughter with an abusive ass. 

~End of flashback~

Your pov

The screaming made me think of how my dad use to Yell and scream before he threw things at me, or when he would hit me. I didn't realize i had grabbed Ciel tightly staring at the floor  "Y/N sweetheart are you alright. He whispered and made me look at him, a tear escaping my eyes. Ciel looked concerned. you sniffled and wiped away the tears "Yea i'm fine. I'm going back to bed" I let go of Ciel and stood walking out of the room toward the bedroom. I sat in bed and  held my knees close to my body. The door opened and Sebastian came in with a chain, he put it around my wrist and had Ciel move the other side to put it around his wrist. Bella and Jose followed behind laying in the bed next to us. I stared at the ceiling and felt a arm on my waist. I looked over to Ciel and he was staring back at me. He kissed me and put his hand on my face. "Talk to me" I shook my head and snuggled into him. "I'm okay, really i am" He sighed and held me close. I soon fell asleep

Author note

thank you sooooooooo much for over 300 reads. i really hope you enjoy this story. Good night/Good morning.