Chapter Sixteen - The Fight

Mia sat at her desk, grading some papers. She decided to stay at work since she had nothing else to do. Besides, over the past few days she hadn't been able to get any work done. She had a lot on her mind. A lot.

There was a knock on her door before it opened. Davian walked in, looking nervous as ever. He shut the door behind him, locking it. "Hey, can we talk for a minute?"

Mia took off her glasses. "Yeah, sure. What is it?" she hadn't seen Davian or spoken to him since the game last week.

"Mia." he sat down on top of a desk. "We gotta stop seeing each other. Cearra doesn't like the fact that we hang out so much."

Mia scoffed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Are you serious right now Davian? So, what, you get my pussy and dip? What happened to it's always been me? That you loved me?" she laughed. "You know what, I don't know why I expected some shit from you. You're engaged! That's my fault. Now, just go and you won't ever hear from me again."

Davian stood up. He leaned over Mia's desk, grabbing her hand. "Let me just have a hug before I go." he pulled her from around the desk.

Davian wrapped his arms around her waist as she rested her head on his chest. Mia cried and cried. She wished that things didn't have to be like they were. She wished that she wasn't so in love with Davian.

"Look at me." Davian lifted her chin. "I'll always love you. Always." he kissed her lips.

"Davian." Mia said barely above a whisper. she looked into his eyes, not able to move. She felt paralyzed. "What are you doing?"

"Just relax baby." he ran his hands through her hair. "I'm goin' to miss you." he picked her up and sat her on the desk.

Mia continued to cry as she looked into his eyes. Davian kissed her again and again. He ran his hands up her thigh and into her sweater dress. Mia didn't want to stop him. She wanted it just as bad as he did. They couldn't get enough of each other. They both knew it was wrong but something told them otherwise.

Davian unzipped his pants, pulling out his dick. He ripped off Mia's panties. He rubbed her clitoris with his fingers. "Damn, you always wet for me baby. I'm gonna miss this pussy."

He entered himself inside of Mia as she clawed at his back. She leaned back a little, knocking a cup of pens over. Davian switched positions with Mia. He sat on the desk and then sat her on top of his lap, re-entering her. Mia moaned loudly, unable to control her screams. Davian covered her mouth.

"Ssshhh." Davian grabbed her butt cheeks, pouncing her up and down on his dick.

They looked into each other's eyes as they both moaned with pleasure.

"Oh, fuck." Mia cursed, biting her lip.

Davian pounced her harder and faster. "Damn baby, you 'bout to make me nut."

He stood up, holding Mia up by her butt. She grinded against him as she held her screams. It felt as if their bodies belonged to each other.

"Ahh." Mia groaned as she came, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

"Fuck!" Davian cursed loudly as he exploded inside of her.

He put Mia down. She pulled down her dress and fixed her hair. Davian got himself together as well.

"I guess this is it, huh?" Mia looked at him.

"Yeah." he sighed. "I guess."

He took one last look at Mia before walking out. Davian didn't know then but he would soon find out, that he was making a big mistake.

Mia cried. She grabbed some folders, her keys, and her cell phone. Before she left the school parking lot, she cried in her car just for a little bit. She was sad, angry, and depressed. She decided to go to her mom's. Latoya was there, which was perfect because she needed the both of them.

She rushed up the stairs. They were in her parent's room. Katelyn was sound asleep in her bassinet. Latoya and Kathryn were in the bed, watching tv.

"Hey honey." Kathryn smiled at her. "I didn't know you were coming over."

Latoya sat up. "What's wrong? You've been crying."

Mia started to cry again. She climbed in the bed, laying between her mom and her sister. They both comforted her.

"Davian," she choked on her tears, "we decided to stay away from each other. He said he can't see me anymore."

"Awe, baby." Kathryn rubbed her head. "I'm sorry. But it's time to move on now. For good. Okay?"

The three laid in bed, not saying a word. Mia continued to cry as her two favorite women consoled her. She knew that it was really and truly time to let go.

:( Next chapter coming soon.