Chapter Nine- Jealousy

Davian

   "Good morning sunshine." Davian smiled at Cearra as she entered the kitchen.

   "Morning baby." She kissed his cheek. Cearra rushed to the other side of the counter, pouring a cup of coffee.

   Davian chuckled lightly. "Babe, slow down. I want you to sit down with me and eat breakfast."

   "Awe, baby. That's sweet." She leaned over the counter and pecked his lips. "I'm sorry, i'm in a rush. I'll just take it with me."

   Cearra hurried and fixed her a plate. She grabbed her cup of coffee, kissed Davian once more, and rushed out of the house.

   Considering the fact that Cearra is a paralegal, Davian understood that she was very busy. But...he felt like he wasn't a priority in her life. He felt as if the things ,he did for her went unnoticed, because Cearra is so busy. A nigga want to feel special and important too. Feel me?

   After putting away the food and dishes, Davian took a shower and got dressed. He decided to dress in something simple. A mint green Ralph Lauren shirt, Levi jeans, and black Jordan's. His gold Rolex watch popped it off.

   Davian left the house in his all black GMC truck. It was his day to check up on the main store. Which was only a few blocks away from his crib. He had nothing else to do anyway.

   Business was poppin' as usual. Once his line came out and he opened up his stores, it'd been lit. That's why he called his clothing line "Litty".

   "Whasup Isabella." Davian spoke to one of the cashiers. She's a cool Latina.

   "What's good Mr. D?" she high-fived him.

   Davian walked around the store, associating with customers. Some of them asked a lot of questions, some complimented his line. He appreciated it all. The most asked question was, when's your next line coming out. He honestly didn't know. He'd been working on it for over a month now. He designed men's and women's clothing.

   Between planning a big wedding and moving into their new home, he didn't have a lot of time to focus on his careers. But, now that he had a little time, his line would be coming out soon.

   Davian's phone buzzed in his hand, informing him that he had a text message. It was from his mom. Come over. I have something I want to show you.

   "Yo Bella, I'll be back a little later." Davian told her.

   "Got ya boo."

   As he walked out of the store, he couldn't help but to notice Mia standing across the street. She was laughing with some guy. Then he remembered it was the same guy from the fair. Davian didn't know what it was, but something triggered inside of him. It made him upset. He didn't like the fact that she was talking to another guy. It was crazy...

   They chatted a few minutes before hugging. Mia watched the guy get into his car and pull off.

   "Mia!" Davian yelled her name.

   She looked around until she noticed him. She waited until the streets were clear before crossing. She looked damn good. She was dressed in a white, strapless tank top, a black, long skirt with a split that came up to her naked thigh, and gold sandals. Her curly hair flowed around her shoulders.

   "Hey Davian." she hugged him.

   "What's up." he stared at her, hard. "That must be ya nigga? Y'all be together a lot I see."