Chapter Two- Sunday Dinner

Davian

        The closer Davian got to his mom's house, the more excited he got

The closer Davian got to his mom's house, the more excited he got. It'd been two years since he seen her beautiful face. For the last two years, he'd been traveling, chasing his dreams and accomplishing them. He missed Alabama. His home state.

Davian helped his fiancé, Cearra, gather her bags from the trunk. He met her while showcasing in California. He dated her a few months before falling in love. After a year, he decided to purpose.

"You think your mom will like me?" Cearra asked, her Spanish accent was heavy.

Cearra was mixed with African American and Puerto Rican. She stands five foot eight with long, curly hair with a mixture of blonde and brown.

    "Stop worrying babe, she's gonna love you

"Stop worrying babe, she's gonna love you." Davian kissed her cheek, slapping her on the ass. "Come on."

She giggled, showing her pretty teeth. "You know I like when you do that."

"Ma!" Davian yelled as he walked into the house.

She soon walked into the living room from the kitchen. Still looking beautiful as ever. "Oooh, my baby." she stretched her arms out.

"I miss you ma." he hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"I missed you more sweetie." She smiled.

She looked good to be forty-five. She has shoulder length, dark brown hair and brown eyes. She's slim standing five foot eight.