You and Me in Moonlight

Start from the beginning

"Appa, where should I keep my hair band and watch?", Jihyun's voice jolts back Jimin from his deep thoughts.

"Mmmm... put them into the drawer", Jimin shows her the drawers under the table.

Jihyun pulls one drawer which is full of Jimin's belongings, she then pulls the second drawer,

"Appa.. why you kept Omma's ear rings here?", Jihyun asks showing two small sparkling earbuds.

"Omma's earrings?", Jimin is totally flabbergasted, "are you sure?"

"Yes, these are omma's earrings", Jihyun replies confidently.

Something strikes Jimin, he just takes those earrings and tells Jihyun
"Jihyunaahh... appa has to go somewhere, I will tell Tae uncle to sleep with you, okay?"

He then tucks Jihyun in blanket and leaves the room.

Taehyung hears loud knocks at his door, he opens it too see a restless Jimin.

"What happened??", he asks.

"Don't lie okay?",Jimin shows him the earrings, "she came here that night, right?"

Taehyung knows he can't hide it anymore, he just accepts the truth, "Yes, she told me not to tell you"

"And you didn't....wow!!", the sarcasm is clear in Jimin's tone.

Now that Taehyung already has told the truth, he decides to tell the whole truth.

"And today too, I saw her crying and it's not a mere emotional outburst"

"What do you mean?", Jimin gets worried.

"She was in pain, she looked hurt. I don't know what exactly happened but it was serious", Taehyung is feeling so light now.

" Tae please sleep in my room tonight, Jihyun is there, I going to meet her", Jimin leaves with those words.

****

"Ajumma... look it's a full moon today", a lady giggles looking at the sky.

"Aghassi, please go home, you are too drunk", the worried ajhumma advices.

" Drunk? Huh... it's just the third bottle", the lady giggles again.

"Yaaahhh... Yoo Jeong Yeon what are you doing here at this time?" she hears a familiar voice.

The young lady pats her ears with her hands, "I am crazy, I am hearing him".

Soon she feels her hands in someone's grip, "you are driving me crazy seriously"

Yoo Jeongyeon looks up and sees Park Ji Min is there infront of him. She is still in denial

"I am hallucinating you...again"

Park Ji Min pays the owner of the soju shop and drags Jeongyeon out of there.
He calls her mother to inform that he has found her and she is safe but drunk. Her mother got worried when Jeongyeon didn't pick up her call.

"See it's a full moon", Jeongyeon points towards the moon and giggles. Both are sitting at the empty bus stop. While she is facing the moon , Jimin has fixed his gaze on her, only her.

"What happened Jeongyeon? You can tell me the truth", Jimin asks in his softest voice, caressing her head.

"Truth?", Jeongyeon laughs bitterly, "Trust me everyone is either avoiding, running away or keeping a blind eye to the truth"

"Why? Why you say so?", Jimin tries to look into her eyes but she avoids it.

Jeongyeon sighs."Jaebum, he knew it, from the very beginning he knew the truth. But he ignored and I played along"

"Mother, she always knew who made me happy, who made me feel my worth, but she always discouraged me", a tear fell from her eyes.

"It's not easy to accept the truth, people only accepts it when it's in their favour, otherwise everyone chose to live in their own bubble", she smiles at Jimin.

Jimin looks at her teary sparkling eyes, "Who hurt you Jeongyeon? Something happened right? Tell me please"

Jeongyeon shakes her head , "Me, it's myself or my Truth that's hurting me. I am too scared to accept it, what if I come out honestly and get hurt even more? What if you start hating after knowing my truth?"

"Why will I hate you Jeongyeon?", Jimin leans towards her and wipes her tears.

Jeongyeon looks down and stares at his plump lips with longing, she can feel his warm breath on her cheecks, she can't control herself anymore, she is the weakest Jeongyeon today.

"Then don't hate me now", with those words Jeongyeon smashes her lips against his.

Jimin is also not thinking straight anymore, he wraps his arms around her and kisses her back, pulling her closer.

You know that I can't show you me, give you me
I can't show you a ruined part of myself
I put a mask on and go to see you once again
But I still want you
(Truth Untold by BTS)

You know that I can't show you me, give you meI can't show you a ruined part of myselfI put a mask on and go to see you once againBut I still want you(Truth Untold by BTS)