Chapter Eighteen

A/N Hi everyone!  The picture from the side is Scarlet's outfit towards the end of this chapter also the dress is smaller than Scarlet's size but I liked the dress so just imagine it bigger. The song is dedicated to Scarlet!  Thanks so much for reading!  Love you all!

I smile. Cole's arms tighten around my waist as I snuggle deeper into his chest. We are currently laying in his bed cuddling. I giggle against his chest, thinking of all the things that have happened recently.
"What are you thinking about Angel?" Cole asks. I look up at his handsome face.
"I'm really glad that I'm your mate." I say, blushing slightly. Cole smiles widely.
"Me too Angel, me too." Cole whispers. I smile and snuggle against him more.
"We still have to talk about a few things." I say. Cole looks down at me, confused.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"What's a Luna?" I ask. I knew a little of what a Luna was but I want Cole to explain it to me. He sighs and kisses my head.
"A Luna is the Alpha Female of a pack. She is the leader whenever the Alpha is away. She's the second most important person in the pack. But..." He trails off and looks at me in a way that makes my heart skip a beat.
"But to the Alpha she's the first. A Luna is a selfless, kind, caring, amazing, and strong woman. A Luna is like the mother of the pack, everyone in the pack loves her and everyone better respect her or else they'll have to deal with the Alpha." He explains, smiling at me. I gulp, slightly afraid.
"What if I'm not a good Luna? I'm only human, I don't know how to lead a pack full of werewolves." I say. Cole flips us over so he is on top of me. I stare up at him, shocked.
"You say you're only human but you aren't all that different from us. We all bleed when we fall down, we get hurt, and we feel all the emotions. You don't have to be a werewolf to understand how we feel. You have already got along with Jackson and the others. You've already met my family and they love you. No one has a problem with you being human and we all believe you will be an amazing Luna. You are my mate and my Luna and I love that you're human." He says. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.
"You are my Alpha and I love that you're a werewolf." I say. He smiles down at me. He leans towards me and places his lips onto mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. I kiss him back with everything I have. Cole moves his lips against mine eagerly. He pulls away and kisses my jaw and down my neck. He kisses the spot where my shoulder meets my neck and I moan softly, enjoying the sparks that travel through my neck. Cole pulls away, his eyes darker.
"Cole, do you feel the sparks too?" I ask, curiously. He nods and smiles.
"The sparks are apart of the mate connection." He says. I smile up at him. I grab his shirt and pull him down to me, bringing his lips down to mine. He smiles against my lips and kisses me back. I flip us over, my legs in between his and my chest to his chest. I smile. I have no idea how I was able to flip him over but I'm proud of myself. I kiss him eagerly and with a lot of passion. Cole's hands find my waist as he rests them there, squeezing them slightly. Cole licks my bottom lip and I instantly open my mouth. His tongue moves in my mouth and massages my tongue with his. I moan at the sparks and feelings in my chest. Cole makes me feel amazing, it's a new feeling and it feels amazing. Cole's grip on my waist tightens and he starts kissing me harder. I start to run out of air. I place my hand on his chest and push away from him. I take deep breaths, trying to regain my breathing. I look down at Cole to see him breathing heavily, his eyes completely black. I gasp and jump off of him. Fear shoot through me. Did I make him angry? Why are his eyes black? I shake from fear. Did I do something wrong? Cole sits up in his bed and looks over at me, his eyes still black. I gulp in fear. I back away and more towards the door.
"Angel, what's wrong?' Cole asks, huskily. I shiver in a good way even though I am still afraid. Cole stands up and I move further away.
"Cole, you're scaring me." I whisper. Cole looks at me, confused. He takes another step towards me but I move away. Cole looks away from me and is silent for a minute. Cole keeps staring at me. Someone bursts through the door. I look over to see Jacks looking at Cole.
"Uh Cole." Jacks says coughing awkwardly. Cole looks at Jacks.
"So what's wrong?" Cole asks. Jacks rubs the back of his neck.
"Your eyes are completely black." Jacks says. Cole looks surprised.
"Thank you, you can leave." Cole says. Jacks walks out but not before he winks at me. I look at him confused. Cole looks over at me. He closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths. When he opens his eyes again they are back to normal.
"I'm not going to hurt you." He says, moving closer to me. I try not to flinch away as he wraps his arms around my waist.
"What did I do?" I ask, afraid. Cole kisses my head.
"Nothing Angel. My eyes just turn black when I'm aroused." He explains. I blush and hide my head in his chest.
"Why?" I ask. He laughs, making his chest vibrate.
"It's my wolf, James, trying to force his way out. You are just so beautiful and when you took force I just couldn't hold him back. I didn't mean to scare you." He says. I feel so stupid, I should know by now that Cole would never hurt me.
"I'm sorry." I say. Cole's arms wrap tighter around me.
"It's not your fault, you didn't know what was happening. I'm so sorry I scared you Angel. I would never hurt you, never." He says. I wrap my arms around his waist and inhale his amazing cologne. There's a soft knock on Cole's door, then another and another.
"Alpha! Alpha! I want to meet the pretty lady!" A little voice yells from the other side. Cole groans and I laugh. He waks towards the door and opens it. A small blur rushes into the bedroom and looks around frantically. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight. The little boy looked about four or five years old with sandy blonde hair, big beautiful blue eyes, a cute chubby belly, and a round adorable face. His head snaps in my direction and he smiles widely. He launched his small body towards mine and I just catch him in time before he falls. I stare down at the giddy little boy with the beautiful blue eyes.
"Well hello there. Who might you be handsome?" I ask, smiling at the little boy. He smiles widely. His face lighting up.
"I'm Mason!" The little boy exclaims. I smile.
"I'm Scarlet." I say. He opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off.
"Mason! What did I tell you about running of on your own?" A strong female voice says. I look towards the door to see an older female version of Mason but she has brown hair instead of blonde.
"But mommy! I wanted to see Luna!" He exclaims. I set him back on the ground. He frowns at that and latches himself onto my leg. I smile widely. This little boy is adorable!
"I'm so sorry Luna for my son, he's just a chubby ball of energy. When he sets his mind on something there's no stopping him." Mason's Mom explains.
"It's okay." I say smiling at her.
"And please call me Scarlet." I say. Cole moves behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. I smile but Mason frowns.
"I want to hug Luna!" Mason exclaims. I laugh and reach down and pick him up, giving him a big hug.
"Why don't we go bake some cookies?" I ask. He squeals in excitement and runs off. Mason's Mom runs after him. I look to Cole.
"Is that okay?" I ask, I completely forgot that this was his house mad not mine. He smiles, cupping my cheek.
"Of course, what's mine is your now. After all you are my Luna. You have access to everything and everyone." Cole says. I blush. I love it when he calls me his Luna. I smile and kiss his cheek.
"You'll love my cookies, my family says I make them better than any cookie they have ever tasted." I say. He smiles.
"I can't wait." He says. I smile and go to the elevator. I was shocked when I heard they had an elevator but I thanked the Lord that I didn't have to go up all those steps. I go down to the first floor and rush in the kitchen where there were already several little kids waiting in excitement. I was shocked to see so many kids. A thought occurs to me. If Cole is the Alpha then his pack must live here with him. I can't believe I never noticed. I remember that little girl I had met once here but I just thought she was a cousin. What else had I missed? I smile at the kids.
"Do you all want to help me make cookies?" I ask. They all smile and scream,
"Yes!" I laugh and look around the kitchen, remembering that I say some cookie supplies in here earlier. I get everything out that we will need and begin making my famous cookies.