Chapter Eleven

----------------------------------------------------

Scarlet's POV

"What's wrong?"  Zac asks.  I plaster a fake smile on my face.
"Nothing."  I say.  After school Zac, Brooke, and I went to my house to hang out and watch movies.  I ordered Chinese for us and payed with the money my father left me.  I can't stop thinking about Cole and what happened today.  Zac looks as if he doesn't believe me but doesn't ask anything else.  I lay down on the couch, putting my legs over the arm rest so Zac can still sit down.  Brooke is sitting on the love seat and watching 'Now You See Me' intently.  At least I had good friends.  If Cole wanted to mess with me he can but I will always have my friends.  I smile to myself.  I sit up and look at my two best friends.  
"I love you guys."  I say.  They both look over at me and smile.
"We love you too."  They says back.  I smile for real this time and get up.
"I'll be right back."  I say.  I walk towards the bathroom but a scratching sound stops me.  I look towards the back door to see it moving slightly.  I walk towards the back door and slowly open it.  There standing outside my back door was Mr. Wolf, how stared up at me with sad puppy dog eyes.  I kneel down to his level.
"What's wrong boy?  Are you hungry?"  I ask.  He just continues to stare sadly at me.  I pet his head.
"I'll get you some food."  I say.  I walk back inside after closing the back door.  I sneak quietly into the kitchen but it didn't matter.  Zac and Brooke were staring intently at the TV.  I open the freezer to see an uncooked steak.  Dad wont miss this.  I grab it paper and all and walk back to the back door.  I open the back door and set the steak on the ground, opening the paper slightly so the steak doesn't get dirty.  I sigh.  I wonder why I am not afraid of Mr. Wolf like I am with the others.  Probably because he hasn't tried to attack me.  I pet his head one more time.
"I have to go back inside with my friends."  I say.  Mr. Wolf whines.  I smile nicely.  I walk back inside and sit back down on the couch.

Cole's POV

 I watch as my beautiful angel walks back into her house. I desperately didn't want her to leave.  James and I want her even more since we have kissed.  I didn't even think that was possible.  She is amazing.  I would have never messed around with all those girls if I knew my mate was going to be so amazing and beautiful.  I feel so selfish and idiotic.  I can't believe I did all that to my mate.  I am such a selfish person.  I whine.  I scratch at the door, hoping to bring Scarlet back.  After a while and she doesn't come out I decide to leave.  I leave the steak there, she will wrap it up and put it back.  I run back to the pack house with only my mate on my mind.  Once I get back to the pack house I shift back and grab my clothes that I hid behind a tree.  I get dressed and walk inside.  I see several pack members sitting around the living room.  I walk into the elevator and press the top floor.  We had so many rooms that we needed an elevator.  The top floor was for the Alpha.  Once my dad retired and he handed over the Alpha position to me, he and my mom moved to their own house right next to the pack house.  I walk into my bedroom and close the door.  I look around my empty bedroom.  I sigh.  I wish desperately that I could walk through this door after a long day and be able to lay down next to my beautiful mate.  I need to win Scarlet over somehow.  I need her to trust me so when I finally tell her what I am she will accept me, hopefully.  I take a quick shower and dress in new clothes.  I walk out of my bedroom, down in the elevator and out of the pack house.  I walk towards my parents house and stop at their front door.  I knock on the door.  The door opens and my mom stands in the doorway.  I sigh in relief that she's here.
"I'm so glad you're here!  I need your help mom."  I say.  Mom smiles and ushers me inside.  We sit down at her living room and I explain my situation with Scarlet.  She nods in understanding when I finish.  She smiles widely at me, the kind of smile that dad and I always feared.  Her 'I've got a plan,' smile.  
"I know exactly what you need."  Mom says.  Uh oh.