twentieth

In a blink of an eye, autumn was already over and winter finally came. It was winter break so there won't be any classes for 2 whole weeks so Jungkook and Taehyung went on a vacation, with their respective families instead. It was one of those rare moments where they are completely far away from each so it was a little tough dealing with it at first.

Jungkook went to Busan, to his father's relatives while Taehyung went to Paris with both of his parents.
Presently, Jungkook was staying at his aunt's manor which he haven't visited since he was in middle school and he could only describe the place as nothing but lively. A lot of things changed since his last visit. Now, his aunt was in her mid 40s and basically a single mother of 7 children, all of whom she adopted.

It was a total shock for Jungkook at first, realizing he actually has cousins in his father's side of the family. When he was younger, he rarely played with any of his cousins, he was mostly with Taehyung.

When they had dinner that night, he got to meet all of them and it was truly delightful even if some of them were mischievous little demons. Well, boys will be boys so he couldn't blame them. The oldest was 16 while the youngest was 4 years old, and he was Jungkook's favorite out of the 7 siblings. His mother even said he have resemblance with the youngest, having the exact same haircut and doeful eyes like him. His name was Eunwoo by the way.

After dinner, Jungkook headed straight to his own room, which his aunt had built specially for him. The moment he got inside, he shut the door and dashed to his bed where his Louis Vuitton bag lays propped against the pillows. He unzips it and quickly takes out his phone to find tons of message notifications from his lover.

CutieHyungie💜
Hey Kookie!

CutieHyungie💜
I miss you... Like a lot

CutieHyungie💜
I'm in the hotel rn looking at the eiffel tower

CutieHyungie💜
Eating some french fries and some italian pizza

CutieHyungie💜
Wish u were here.. to take pics of me

CutieHyungie💜
Lol jk not rlly

CutieHyungie💜
I just wanna hug u rn

CutieHyungie💜
And maybe give u some kiss...

CutieHyungie💜
A french kiss to be specific lol

CutieHyungie💜
I love you baby! Miss u so much! Msg me back asap!!!

CutieHyungie💜
😘😘

Jungkook's lips automatically curved into a smile, not being able to restrain himself doing so because Taehyung is such an adorable boyfriend/husband.

Jungkookie🍪
Hey Taetae~

Jungkookie🍪
I miss you too

Jungkookie🍪
Wanna vid call?

CutieHyungie💜
Definitely

Jungkook opened facetime and waited for Taehyung. He propped himself against the pillows and held the camera to his face so close that he was basically booping his nose on the screen.

Finally, after a whole minute of making silly faces on the camera, Taehyung answered back. The moment Jungkook saw him, the huge grin across his face slowly faded.

"Hey baby! I miss you so much!" Taehyung greeted, waving at the camera.

Jungkook didn't know what came over him but instead of greeting his lover, telling him how much he misses him, he stilled. His lips trembled as he asks the first question that crossed his mind, "Why did you dye your hair blue?"