twelfth

What should've been a group bonding turned into a date, for Taekook at least. They did a lot of things together and despite having taking several rounds in the amusement park, they never once stumbled upon their hyungs. The two were alone but they were actually having more fun than they thought. They rode almost all of the extreme rides available and even went to a zoo, because Taehyung wanted badly to see some tigers and Jungkook wanted to see pandas for himself.

They both exited the Zootopia with matching frog headbands and a cotton candy designed as a penguin. They looked just like a matching couple.

"Wow, the sun is already setting." Jungkook says in astonishment, staring at the beautiful blend of sunset colors in the sky, similar to that of a canvas painting.

"Night is approaching already?" Taehyung whined, wanting to spend more time with Jungkook. He still cared about his hyungs of course but he wouldn't pass this kind of opportunity to get closer to Jungkook, now that he figured their feelings turned out to be sorta mutual.

"We should ride the ferris wheel before we head back." Jungkook suggested, trying to cheer up to older.

Taehyung showed his adorable box grin, nodding quickly with excitement written all over his face. "Sure!" He chirped.

After roaming around for quite a while earlier, thanks to Taehyung's poor sense of direction, Jungkook got to memorize the place so he didn't have trouble remembering where the ferris wheel was since they walked passed it earlier. It was pretty far from where they are now but it's not like they got tired of walking anyway.

"So, do you think they'll find us? You know, our dearest hyungs?" Taehyung asks, taking a bite of the cotton candy. Jungkook wanted to eat his as well but it was too adorable for him to consume.

"Beats me. They must be lurking somewhere out there. This place is seriously huge so I'm not surprised they couldn't find us." Jungkook only shrugs, remembering Jin also had a poor sense of direction.

When they finally reached the ferris wheel, to their surprise, they found all of their hyungs there. They were all talking to each other, probably trying to figure where the two of them was until Jimin spotted them and pointed at their direction, driving others to look at them as well.

"Hey guys." Taehyung greeted, approaching his friends. When he was close enough, he received a smack on the head from Jin.

"Don't you 'hey guys' me young man! Were the hell have you been huh!? We've been looking for almost an hour now!"

"We got lost." Taehyung smiled mischievously, turning his head to Jungkook and winked at him.

Jungkook got the message and nodded his head, facing Jin. "Taehyung suggested he should lead the way."

"Ya! Do you know the way!?" Jimin chimes in, staring at Taehyung with enlarged eyes. Hoseok choked on his sprite bottle while the others try to suppress their laughters, even Jin smiled.

"Well, that's understandable." Jin sighs.

"Hey! I'm not that terrible with directions!" Taehyung splutters, looking dejected as his hyungs kept teasing him.

Jungkook scoots to Taehyung's side and gives him a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry, you're not the only one." He smiles but Taehyung wasn't sure if he should be happy with that or not.

"Y'all are bullies." Taehyung pouts, pretending to be upset until Jimin runs to him and gives him a surprise hug, almost causing Taehyung to tumble down, laughing.

"Don't worry, we still love you Taehyungie!" Jimin gave him some good old hair ruffling before letting go.

Jungkook could only stare at the two with a soft smile on his face. He wasn't technically jealous because Jimin was like that to everyone but he couldn't help feeling the desire to hug Taehyung like that, jumping into his arms.