fifteenth

The moment Jungkook opened his eyes, he saw Taehyung's face, staring back at him. He had been watching him sleep this whole time. Taehyung cracked a small smile, running a finger over Jungkook's cheek. "Good morning sweetheart."

Jungkook smiled back and leaned over to give Taehyung a quick peck on the lips. "Hey." He greets in a raspy voice.

"You just love me that much don't you?" Taehyung smirked cockily which only made Jungkook roll his eyes and pull off the blankets, getting off of Taehyung.

"Hey! I was just kidding."

"It's not false though." Jungkook looks back and winks at him.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but he immediately forgot what the hell it was. He just chuckled, laying back comfortably on the couch. "You are getting cheesier Jeon Jungkook, but I love it and I love you."

"Oh shut up. You're still a dickwad." Jungkook teases, fixing his belt properly. He felt a small bulge inside his pocket and upon sticking his hand in, he realized it was the note he received earlier.

"Wait, if you changed the venue then where was Jennie supposed to meet me?" He suddenly asks out of curiosity.

Taehyung shrugs, trying to avoid the question but Jungkook gave him that kind of look wherein he's gonna whoop his ass if he didn't spill the bean. "Okay fine, she said to meet you at the rooftop." Taehyung gave up, holding up his arms in the air.

"Oh." Jungkook mumbled, feeling a little guilty for missing out on Jennie.

"You're not having second thoughts are you?" Taehyung asks but Jungkook shakes his head.

"I just feel bad for making her wait for nothing and besides, it's not like I'm gonna accept her either. That's just double rejection."

"You can come up with a lame excuse. You always do that." Taehyung smirks, licking his lower lip.

Jungkook only noticed just now how Taehyung was gazing intensely at him, as if he was his own dinner.

"Hay Taehyung." Jungkook says abruptly, snapping the older from his unknown fantasies.

"Hmm?"

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook asks, crossing his arms.

Taehyung shrugs while sticking out his lower lip, trying to look innocent. "Nothing?"

"Pervert." Jungkook jokes, nudging Taehyung using his knee. "Get up unless you intend to stay here all night."

"As long as I have you I don't mind." Taehyung winked which only resulted to him being lifted off the couch by his lover, carrying him in a bridal style. Taehyung noticed how Jungkook's biceps flexed which, no joke, was lowkey turning him on.

"Wow, you're way too buff to be a baby you know that right? You could've easily topped me." Taehyung punched Jungkook lightly on the chest, teasing him.

Jungkook smiled, showing off his adorable bunny teeth. "Then let's do that next time shall we?"

Taehyung smiled cutely before cupping Jungkook's cheeks. "Aww, sure baby but I could only accept that when you're riding me else, nope." He chuckled.

Jungkook's joyous face disappered, only to be replaced by cold gaze that seemed to pierce through the older. He was obviously not impressed. "You know what hyungie? I think we should refrain from doing any kind of sexual intercourse. I may had recently turned asexual."

Alarmed by the idea, Taehyung quickly shook his head. "No! I was just kidding! Of course I'd let you do that Kookie! I'd let you do whatever you want." Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed him before the younger could say anything.