sixth

The moment Jungkook stepped inside the older's room, he was greeted, or rather mocked by the male.

"Oh, hey pinkie pie," Taehyung teased, liking the way how Jungkook looked in the oversized pink sweater. He almost looks too soft for this world, although his face says otherwise. Jungkook was grimly scowling at him as he continues wiping his hair, proceeding to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You just missed the good part bro," Taehyung said, taking another slice of pizza from the box lying beside him.

"I've already watched that series." Jungkook briefly replies, his eyes catching the unpleasantly sight of Taehyung's clothes stacked sloppily on the couch. It looks like he just dumped them over there.

"Taehyung," Jungkook mentions, causing the male to stop midway through his pizza, looking at the younger with wide eyes. He hummed.

"You should really organize your stuff." He says, taking a piece of pizza for himself.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, not too keen with the idea. "I'll try."

Jungkook climbs on the bed, resting his back on the two overlapping pillows just beside the male. The pizza box was placed between them probably serving as a boundary because getting too close to the older doesn't seem like a good idea, for Jungkook anyway.

The two ended up watching the series in silence with Taehyung hiding behind his pillow whenever something eerie happens and Jungkook just smirks at him secretly. After finishing the two episodes, Taehyung noticed it was already midnight and he looks beside him to see an empty pizza box, and a snoozing Jungkook.

He takes the pizza box and gets off the bed, placing it on the table to the side. He grabs the light remote and turns off all of the room lights, leaving only the lamp shade on. He climbs back to bed and lies himself down, facing the younger.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully beside him, in a fetal position with his legs crouched underneath him. The room was dim but the lampshade was bright enough for him to make out most of the younger's features, like how his lips were slightly parted and how his cheeks were squished against the pillow, making him look like a total baby. Taehyung smiled at the sight. He grabs the comforter and pulls it up, making sure to cover the two of them, especially Jungkook since he know the younger easily gets cold.

How did he know that? Well he just happens to know a lot about him since they were practically soul twins when they were kids.

"How could a guy like you look so handsome yet so beautiful?" Taehyung whispered, brushing his fingers lightly against the younger's cheek so he doesn't wake him up.

"For one last time, can we go back to loving each other again?"

××××

"Hyungie!" A 7-year old Jungkook cried out as he woke up with with a gasp. His breathing was ragged and he was soaking in his own sweat despite the cold temperature inside the room.

He looked around to see he was back again in his own bedroom and looked beside him to find his hyungie slowly sitting up while rubbing his eyes. He must've heard him.

Was everything just a dream?

"Kookie? What's the matter? Did you have a nightmare?" Taehyung asks, holding the younger's hand.

Jungkook couldn't bring himself to say anything. When he looked at the older, the horrible sight flashed again in his mind. He hugged him, burying his face on Taehyung's chest.

"Kookie?" Taehyung asks, surprise about the sudden action but nontheless, hugged the younger in return. He caressed him on the back, doing his best to comfort him, to make sure he feels safe again.