first

Jungkook groaned loudly as he lazily drags himself up the stairs of school so that he could catch up and attend his morning class. His head was aching vigorously, a notion that he was in fact still having a hangover, thanks to the party last night at Irene's house. He was still tipsy but he could make sense of what he is doing, although his body doesn't seem to move to his brain's accord.

His feet seemed to be turning into stones because he can feel them getting heavier with every step he take so he leaned on the railings to maintain his balance, or rather to keep himself from not falling and stumbling down the inclined floor.

With perfect timing, Jimin walked by and saw him. The guy stifled a laugh upon seeing Jungkook looking like an old man walking up the stairs so he grabbed his phone and took a picture, deciding it will be a good idea to show it to their friends later. Jungkook doesn't seem to notice him so Jimin walked down and approached the brunette.

"Hey Guk!" He chirped but that happiness turned into disgust when he saw the guy up close. He could only grimace at how terrible the brunette looked. His brown hair was a complete mess with strands jutting out here and there, some buttons of his uniform was placed in the wrong holes, he had dark circles under his eyes, his lips look pale and lastly, there's a faint lipstick mark on his neck. He looks like he just got out of a sex club.

"You look terrible." Jimin remarked, placing a hand on the younger's back.

Jungkook forced a smile and tried to shove his hyung away. "It's okay hyung. I can do this on my own." He gestured for the guy to go but Jimin dismissed his attempts, gripping the back of his shirt tightly.

"Oh shut up. Believe me, you can't go to class looking like a beggar." Jimin remarked, kinda sounding sarcastic for a person who's actually saying the truth. If Jungkook came to class looking like shit, he can really get suspended. Jimin shook his head, thinking of how stubborn his friend could be at times.

"Let's just go to the clinic Guk. You have one hell of a hangover."

Jungkook tried to push him away, opposing the older's statements but Jimin was stronger, mostly because Jungkook was still tipsy and not in the right mind. Before he knew it, he was literally getting dragged by the older to the clinic.

××××

Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok were all sitted around a circular couch with small wooden table placed in the middle, where a half-finished bag of Lays and cans of sprite lies immobile. They were lounging inside their self-built club called 'Past-timers Club' which, could already be guessed from the name itself, is for people who just wants to pass time. There were only seven of them in the club and in no means they want to recruit more people.

"Hey Namjoon-ah, can I ask you something?" Hoseok, who was lazily slouching on the couch while looking up the ceiling, says.

Namjoon, looks up from his novel and fixes his glasses. "Hmm?" He hummed.

"What do you think would have happened if Ant-man just went into Thanos ass and destroyed the guy?"

Taehyung chokes on his sprite can while Yoongi throws the guy a look of disgust. Hoseok can be so damn straightforward at times.

"Hyung! That's so random!" Taehyung blurts out, wiping his mouth.

Namjoon sighed, having grown accustomed to Hoseok's nonsense disputes by this time. He puts a bookmark on the page he's in then closes the book, eyes darting to his 'dear' friend.

"Honestly, that's the dumbest proposition I've ever heard. Who the heck would even watch endgame if it's gonna feature Ant-man destroying Thanos ass?"