third

When Jimin walked inside their club room, he saw Namjoon and Hoseok slinging bags over their shoulders. The two must be about to head home already.

"Hey hyungs." Jimin greeted, closing the door behind him with one hand,  the other one was clutched to his bag strap.

Namjoon glance at him and greeted him back, "Heya Chim, we're about to go home now, wanna come with us?"

Jimin only smiled at him then his eyes landed on a particular man sleeping on the couch. His arms was crossed and there were earpods stuck in his ears. He looks pretty cozy, must be the reason why the two didn't bother to wake him up.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm staying here to finish your book and besides, I don't want to leave Yoongi-hyung alone."

Namjoon nodded. "Well, Jungkook was about to head here anyway so we thought he should be the one to wake him up but I guess you could stay here too if you want." He said, walking over to Jimin with Hoseok trailing behind him.

"Uh yeah, okay." Jimin intoned and Namjoon patted his shoulder, "See ya." Then he walked out of the room.

Hoseok lurched forward, hugging Jimin causing him to almost trip backwards. "Bye Chimchim! I'm gonna miss you!" He chirped and Jimin chuckled.

"We'll see each other again on Monday hyung."

"Yeah, that's true." Hoseok finally lets go of him and ruffled his hair before finally leaving. Jimin stood on his spot awkwardly and glanced over at Yoongi, who was still deep in his slumber. He heaved a sigh before traipsing over to the sofa to set down his leather bag on the newly cleaned table. He sat beside the older and unzipped his bag, fumbling inside to get the Harry Potter novel. It was the book Namjoon lent to him last week. He barely got the chance to read it since he had a lot of projects to finish but now, he finally had the time to get back to it.

He lifted his legs, putting them on the table. Usually when he does this, Jin will scold him but the guy's not here anyway. For a more comfortable position, he leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder then opened the page he left at. Yoongi doesn't have a broad shoulders compared to Jin but Jimin thought it was the most comfortable one among his friends. It kinda fitted his head perfectly well.

Several minutes passed before Jimin heared a soft groan from the other male. Only then he realized Yoongi just laid his head against his. The two were so close that he could hear faint music coming from the older's right earpod.

"Yoongi-Hyung?" Jimin asks, eyes shifting to his side, noticing Yoongi still has his eyes closed. The older male didn't give him a response.

Figuring he must be partly awake now, Jimin decided to pester him with questions. "What music are you listening to?"

This time, Yoongi answered back. "My song."

Jimin hummed, nodding his head. "Can I listen to it?"

"Give me 10 bucks."

Jimin puffed his cheeks. "That's pretty expensive for a sample."

"Well, worth a try." Yoongi intoned, taking off his right earpod and handed it to Jimin.

Jimin enthusiastically took it and placed it to his ear. At first he could only hear a piano instrumental then seconds later, Yoongi's voice slid in like a snake. His voice was low and raspy, contrasting yet it complemented the soft piano melody. He spaced out for a moment, tryng to figure why it sounds somewhat familiar. He gasps when he realized it was the same melody he heard Yoongi play in the piano days ago.

"You finished it?"

"Yeah."

"What's the title?"