seventeenth

The sound of running water kept Jungkook's mind occupied as he bent his neck back, baring his chest to the pouring water. Times like this makes him feel the calmest, away from all the worries and problems he had to deal with.

Once he finished bathing, he twisted the knob, turning the water off before stepping out of the shower. He puts on a bathrobe before he finally gets out of the bathroom.

He went upstairs to his bedroom to find Taehyung still sleeping like a winter bear, snuggly tucked under the thick white sheets. And yes, he was actually naked underneath.

Deciding to let the older be, Jungkook goes to his closet and picked his outfit for today. They have classes in the afternoon but Jungkook wouldn't mind skipping it besides, Jimin will probably be in class later so he could just borrow his notes tomorrow.

Jungkook chose an oversized white shirt, pairing it with simple shorts which completely got hidden the moment he put on the shirt but he liked the new style, it was comfy. After he finished changing, he sat on the bed and stared at his lover.

Taehyung slept peacefully like an innocent little child, which totally contrasted the beast he was last night. Jungkook blushes remembering their second time making love which was just last night and just as Taehyung promised, Jungkook did top. But of course, he was straddling on Taehyung, riding him like a cowboy.

"Kookie..."

Jungkook snapped out of his sexual fantasies when he heard Taehyung call out his name. When he glanced at him, he realized Taehyung was still asleep. He was sleep talking.

"Yes hyungie?"

"I... want.. Kookie..." Taehyung murmured, unconsciously lifting his arm and placing them on Jungkook's thighs.

Jungkook grins, placing a hand atop of Taehyung. "I'm already yours Tae.." He leans down and pecks Taehyung on the forehead.

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes, finally waking up to a sight he never thought he would love so much. Jungkook's face was so close to his and he had this lovey dovey eyes staring back at him.

"Hey Kookie." Taehyung smiles, lifting himself up before kissing Jungkook on the lips. His hands traveled up and down Jungkook's thigh, caressing it.

"Oh my how wonderful!"

Jungkook and Taehyung immediately pulled away the moment they heard a female voice inside the room. When they turned their heads, they both saw Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook's mother, standing by the doorframe with an amused look on her face.

"Hi Mrs. Jeon." Taehyung greeted while Jungkook stared at his own mother in horror.

"Mom!" Jungkook shouted, not expecting his mother to show up suddenly in their own house. Where did she even come from and how the hell did she get inside?

"I thought I might surprise you two by letting myself in since I got spare keys anyway and oh my," Mrs. Jeon gasped a little, putting a hand to her mouth, "Seems like I barged in the wrong time huh?" She smiles at the two, almost as if she was teasing them. Jungkook rolled his eyes at her, letting out a short breath of disbelief.

"Mom! You could've at least called to tell me you were visiting!" He complains.

"So Taehyung, how was my boy? Had he been behaving well in class? Or, in here as well?" Mrs. Jeon asked the other boy, completely ignoring her own son.

"Of course Mrs. Jeon, I could say that he's rather behaving better than I thought. I mean he's still a bit of a brat sometimes but he's a good boy."

"Hey! Why are you treating me like I'm 10 or somet--"

"Well well! Why don't you two go down for breakfast hm? I brought some foods Jungkookie, your favorite." Mrs. Jeon winked.