Yandere female boxer x Male shy reader

This is a request for joshmma

In the boxing ring fighting against the world champion. You block all the attacks and some hits but you sucker punch the champion in the gut knocking him to the ground.

Announcer: The Champion is ko the winner is (y/n)!

Everyone was cheering your name as you were giving a victory pose. Just then you felt a slap in the face, your eyes open and notice you were laying on a bench.

(Y/n) mind: I was sleeping?

You look up and saw your coach a boxer name Jasmine.

Jasmine: If you want to sleep then go home!

(Y/n): Sorry i...it won't hap...happen again.

You wanted to be a boxer after watching video of Muhammad Ali, however there just one problem you are very shy.

Jasmine: I want you to punch that dummy and show no mercy to it!

(Y/n): Ye...yes coach!

While you were punching the dummy Jasmine was you very pery like.

Jasmine mind: Damn he's good with punches but I don't want anyone hurting his sweet face. And he gets me even more horny when he show his shyness she still remember the first time they met.

{Many years ago}

Jasmine was doing paperwork until she heard a knock.

Jasmine: Come in!

The door open and she saw you.

Jasmine: Can I help you?

She notice you were looking down and started to you mumbling.

Jasmine: Can you speak up?

You mumble again until she was standing right in front of you grab your head and saw your face. She could that you were blushing and your eyes started to water.

Jasmine: It seems your shy, why did you come?

(Y/n): Well I was wondering if you can train me to become a boxer and maybe it can stop from being shy.

Jasmine thought about it for a couple of minutes until she agreed to train you.

{Now}

You notice you been improving and your shyness is almost gone however she really like your shyness and rather have your shyness than you becoming a boxer.

Jasmine: (y/n) in the ring now!

You nodded and head to the ring

Jasmine: Are you ready?

You gave a nodded nervously.

Jasmine: Good let's begin!

Jasmine charge at you and swing at you but dodge the attack she try again but dodge again and again.

Jasmine: Stop dodging and attack!

You nodded and punch her in the face.

Jasmine gave a smile and punch you in the leg however it massive pain.

(Y/n): Ah! What happened!?

Jasmine: Just trying to make sure you go the way you were.

She then punch your chest breaking your few rib bones. You then collapse of the floor.

(Y/n): Please stop!?

She can see you weeping and looking away from her. She then knock you out and carry to her care and headed home. She then put fear in making you more shyness and you loss the dream of being a boxer and being the love slave to Jasmine.