Yandere older step sister x male neko reader

You are a neko from your mom side when you turn six your mother died in a car crash a few months later your dad got remarried to a woman who had a daughter so you have have a new mother and a new sister.

{Years later}

Amanda: (y/n) wake up.

(Y/n): Five more minutes.

Amanda: As your sister I say it's time to wake up!

She then grab your tail until you jump out of bed.

(Y/n): I told not to grab my tail it's sensitive.

Amanda: Sorry about that but breakfast is ready.

You got out of bed got change and headed to the dining room where your dad and stepmom were eating you quickly eat your breakfast and headed to school. When you left your parents were talking shit about you how they wish that you died with your mother and they laugh until Amanda grab a knife and stab them.

Amanda: No one talk that way about my (y/n).

{After school}

You enter the house as you enter you smell something awful coming from the dining room you were about to enter the room when all of sudden you heard Amanda calling for you to come to her room to help her move something you went to her room and saw her naked and cover in blood.

(Y/n): What the hell!?

Amanda: Hello (y/n) glad you came now please undress yourself.

(Y/n): Why the hell would I do that!? And why are you cover in blood!?

Amanda: Because I kill those assholes that treat you like shit and your not going to undress yourself than I will do it myself!

She tackle you and rip your clothes off she than put your manhood inside herself and began to thrust.

(Y/n): We can't be doing this we're siblings!

Amanda: We're step siblings meaning we're not related by blood (she your tail and started to pet it) now that I'm touching two things sensitive the double the times you'll cum!

She kept doing this until you came.

(Y/n): Can you stop!?

Amanda: Not yet.

She grab a blunt object and knock you out.

Amanda: Don't worry we're going to be a family.

You kept your prisoner forcing you to have sex with her until she was pregnant she later gave birth to a neko girl. Should would let you go but put a tracking collar on you so she would know where you are. At least  you have a family that aren't assholes.