Yandere female villans x male Division agent part 1

You are a Division agent a group of secret soldiers. Right now you were fighting against the Rikers prisoners who escape from jail. There was five of them and one of you but you knew this was going to be easy. You took out a hand gun and slowly walk behind one them and gave the Riker a headshot you then throw a grenade at three more and kill them.

(Y/n): Ok one left this is going to be easy!

Female Riker: Fuck you!

She jump on you and tackle you to the ground.

Female: I'm going to---wait (y/n) is that you.

(Y/n): How do you know me?

Female Riker: It's me Charlotte

Your heart sank as you remember Charlotte. This woman stalk you when you were 15, she also kill your parents and rape you.

(Y/n): Get the hell off of me!

Charlotte: Don't worry darling this only hurt a little.

She quickly grab a nearby pipe and knock you out.

{Flash back many years ago}

You were heading home when all of a sudden you felt like someone was watching, you turn your head and saw your stalker Charlotte she been following you for months.

(Y/n): Can you stop following me!

Charlotte: Oh come on most middle schoolers want to date a high schooler.

(Y/n): Well I don't!

You walk away but she right behind you hugging you. You try to escape but she would not let you go, you then notice her hand was slowly going into your pants.

(Y/n): Get off of me!

You push her off and run like hell until you reach home.

Charlotte: Oh (y/n) look like I need to be punish!

{Hours later}

You laying in your bed trying to think of a way to get Charlotte to leave you alone. You try telling your parents but they thought you were joking, you try getting a restraining order but you don't have enough money for that, there was no way to get her away. Just then you felt someone hugging you, you slowly turn your head and saw Charlotte laying next you with her wearing only a shirt and underwear. You try to move but grab you towards her.

Charlotte: Where do you think your going!?

(Y/n): Away from you!

You grab a lamp and hit her and ran out of the room and headed to your parents room. You open the door and saw them dead their heads decapitated.

(Y/n): Why!?

Charlotte: Because you need to be punish!

She nock you out and when you woke up she tie to a chair and started to rape you and then force you to sleep with her. This was going on for two months luckily one day she left leaving a phone in the house. You immediately call the police and they came to your rescue and took Charlotte to jail however you found out she was pregnant with your child.

{Right now}

You were slowly waking up and notice tie to a bed.

Charlotte: Doesn't this bring back memories.

You saw her walking closer to you.

(Y/n): You mean killing my parents and raping me!

Charlotte: Don't be rude! Anyway where is our son John?

(Y/n): I put him up for adoption.

You were lying when she gave to your son you name him Dante from the Devil May Cry.

Charlotte: Darling I know you are lying! Did you gave him a name from one of games? You know how I hate those things and I need to punish you.

Just then there was a explosion in front of the building.

Charlotte: What's going on!?

Random Riker: We're being attack by the Cleaners!

Charlotte: Stay here love! I will deal with this problem!

As soon as she left you quickly untie yourself and found some of their plans and took them and escape though the fire escape and run back HQ until you bump into a Cleaner.

(Y/n): Oh shit!

???: (Y/n)

You didn't know who this person is.

???: It's me Madison.

Your eyes widen as you are face to face with your psychotic ex- girlfriend.