Yandere Holo the wise wolf x Male reader lemon

This is a request for Jazz2064

You were walking through a dirt minding your own business until you heard someone calling out your name. You turn head and saw your friend Holo.

(Y/n): Hey Holo how are you doing today?

Holo: I'm doing fine, just going to visit my husband grave and place some flowers on it.

(Y/n): Oh.....have fun.

You than walk away.

Holo mind: This is kind of an idiot...just like Kraft. I must protect him...I must have him.

Holo had been in sorrow since her husband Kraft died from old age and her children gone off to do their own things she been in deep sorrow until she saw you. How you look, how you act she knew that you were the reincarnation and how she need to protect you no matter what.

{A couple of hours later}

You cleaning the front on house weeding, cut the grass, power washing any dirt that was on the house, however you stop what you were when you heard someone yelling at you.

Random woman: Hey you!

(Y/n): Me?

Random woman: Yes you! When your done with that house I need you to clean mine!

At first you didn't know what she meant until you put two and two together.

(Y/n): Ma'am I don't work here.

Random woman: Yes you do otherwise why would you be cleaning the house.

(Y/n) mind: Oh my I can't believe this, I'm so going to put this on                     r/idontworkherelady.

You took a deep breath.

(Y/n): ma'am I don't work you, I live here!

Random woman: Bull crap! Your just some lazy---

Before she could finish a giant wolf came out of the woods and killed the woman. As it was killing the woman you slowly walk into house and locked it. You were about to head to your panic room until you heard a knock coming from the door you quickly open it and saw it was Holo. You quickly pull her in shut the door and rush to the basement.

Holo: (y/n), what's going on?

(Y/n): Ok your not going to believe me but there is a giant wolf outside....I saw it killed someone.

You then reach the basement and lock the doors.

Holo: Ok you believe that there's a big wolf outside?

You nodded

Holo: Does it have ears like these

She revealed her wolf ears

Holo: And Wolf Tail like this!

She revealed her wolf tail

Your eyes widen when them. You slowly back away until Holo use wolf strength and slam you to the ground.

(Y/n): What are you!?

Holo: I'm your wife! And you are my reincarnation husband! So I need you by my side! And right now I'm in heat and I want your child!

You try to runaway but she use her wolf to pin you to the ground. She then tie a rope around your neck and drag you to the bedroom. Once inside she ripped off your clothes.

Holo: My loving husband you look very good today!

(Y/n): Please stop!

She didn't listen as she started to kiss you forcefully.

Holo: I want to do it now!

She took off her pants and was showing how wet she was. She then slam you face into her womanhood.

Holo: Start licking!

She slowly starting to crush your head. You did as you were told and started licking.

Holo: Ah! It so good! Please go faster (you went faster) Yes!

She then came, she then lay you on the bed and place your manhood inside of her.

Holo: It's time to give me a child!

She began to thrust, you try to tell her to stop but made you stop talking by french kissing you. As she was having her way with you she was scratching your back deeply causing blood to come out.

Holo: Yes almost there cum in me! (You came in her) yay! Your going to become a fath- wait why is there blood on my hands.

She looks to you and saw blood coming out of you since she scratch you blood came rushing out.

(Y/n): Dieing from blood lost!

Holo: No I can't lose you again!

As she was begging you to not die you close your eyes. When you open them you notice that you were in the hospital and you were cover in bandaged.

Holo: Your awake!

She then hug you tightly cause you scream a little in pain.

(Y/n): What happened!?

Holo: Well when you pass out I quickly put some clothes on you and called the police and told them some woman attack you, you were then rush here and you been out for three months.

(Y/n): Three months!?

You look at her stomach and notice it got a little bigger.

(Y/n): Wait are yo-

Before you can finish she began to give you a hand job

Holo: Yes I'm pregnant....with twins!

She went faster and you were about to cum.

Holo: We're going to be a family again! I can not wait!

You came.

Holo: That was fun. And I promise to keep you safe forever!