Yandere Lucy x Male reader

(y/n) mind: I got to run for my life.

The reason for running is because Lucy is trying to kill you.

{Flash back a month ago}

You were walking home when all of a sudden you saw a girl who was pass out. You rush towards her and try see if she was alright.

(Y/n): Are you ok?

The girl open her eyes and slowly got up.

???: Nyu!

(Y/n): Wha?

She kept saying Nyu so you call her Nyu.

(Y/n): Ok Nyu, do have a place to stay?

Nyu: Nyu?

(Y/n): Ok that's a no (you than notice horns) and those are real so that means someone would hurt.....ok you can stay with me until you memories come back.

You grab her hand and headed home. You been taking care of her make her food, buy her clothes, and other things and your parents weren't please about this.

Mom: (y/n) we want to talk about something?

(Y/n): About?

Dad: About that girl! She got to go!

(Y/n): No she have no memories about her life I can't just leave her.

Mom: Do it or we will!

(Y/n): Never!

Before your parents could do anything their heads exploded and you Nyu with a angry look.

(Y/n): Nyu?

???: It's Lucy! Now die!

{Right now}

You were running until you felt something that was going into your body. Just then you saw Lucy hugging you.

Lucy: I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to try to kill you, your parents they got me angry that I have to kill them.

(Y/n): How?

Lucy: There called vectors invisible arms they come with the horns. Now let's talk about rules.

(Y/n): Rules?

Lucy: Yes, you will not look at a girl in anyway or talk to any and if you do any of those things you'll get punish.

She immediately cut one of your legs of.

(Y/n): Oh God!

Lucy: Sorry dear got carry away, but you understand right?

(Y/n): Yes I understand!

Lucy: Good!

{A years later}

You and Lucy got married and a daughter that look like you but has Lucy hair and eyes color and have her mother horns and vectors.

Right now you were cooking dinner (also you a prosthetic leg to replace your lost leg) just then your daughter ran to you.

Daughter name: Daddy!

(Y/n): Yes?

Daughter name: There is a boy I like I mean I really like, what do I do to get his attention?

Before you could say anything Lucy cover your mouth.

Lucy: Sweetie you must do everything to get the person you love, got it?

Daughter name: Got it

Lucy: And dear, I want to tell you something I'm pregnant we're going to have another child isn't that great.

You nodded but in your mind your asking God for help.