Female Jason Wife x male reader

Request by EmperorShogunPoland

{Summer camp}

You were rush out of camp and was heading to the hospital because you try to save your friend Jennifer (female Jason name) after she was drowning and everyone was just laugh and beat you up so you wouldn't save her.

(Y/n): Where am I going?

Doctor: Your going hospital! You were lucky that we got you.

(Y/n): Where Jennifer?

Doctor: I'm sorry she die from drowning.

You eyes widened and you begin to cry.

(Y/n) mind: No Jennifer! I'm sorry!

You then look at the fake ring she gave and force you to made a promise that you two would get marry.

{Years later}

You back at the camp sitting next to the lake that killed Jennifer.

(Y/n): I'm sorry that I couldn't save you.

You then place the fake ring on the ground and began to leave. Just as you were about exit the camp you heard someone screaming. You turn your head and saw a woman cover in blood running towards you.

Woman: please help me! All my friends dead!

(Y/n): Ok my car is near by let's--

Before you could finish a machete was impale into her head. You turn your head and saw the killer some woman who was wearing a hockey mask.

???: Why don't you love me (y/n)?

Your heart skip a beat when she said your name. You then saw her with the fake ring that you put on the ground.

(Y/n): Jennifer!?

She charge at you and tackle you to the ground.

Jennifer: You left me all those years ago but now your back and I won't let you go after all I am your wife!

{A few months later}

Jennifer force you to marrying her and make sure no one would take you away. Right now the two of you were living in a cabin.

Jennifer: I'm going to get dinner, you want anything special?

(Y/n): Special? Yeah how about REMOVING THESE SHACKLES TO THE BED.

You then started to shack the shackles that connected you to bed.

Jennifer: Darling that to make sure you won't run away.

With that she lock the door, however she left the key to your shackles close by. You reach out and grab the key and unlock the shackles and ran like hell.

(Few hours later)

You were pick up a police car and was brought to the police station.

Police officer: Ok tell me what to these people.

The officer show pictures of the dead bodies of the girl that was killed by Jennifer and other teens.

(Y/n): They were killed by Jennifer.

Police officer: Who is Jennifer?

(Y/n): A crazy chick who kills anyone who's in her path. I thought she died when were kids but she somehow survive.

Police officer: Anything else?

(Y/n): Yes she force me to marry her!

Just then you heard shouting and guns being fire.

Police officer: Stay here!

The officer left room, a couple of minutes later there was silent just then the door revealing Jennifer cover in blood.

(Y/n): Oh shit!

She slowly walk towards you.

(Y/n): Please don't!

She then grab your hand and place it at her stomach.

(Y/n): What are you doing!?

Jennifer: Darling I know you didn't mean to runaway! I mean you don't want to leave your wife and unborn child (your eyes widen when she said that) now time to go night night!

She then knock you out and carry your body.

{Five years later}

You and your daughter were heading to a lake until you were stop by your wife who was holding your four month old son.

Jennifer: Where are you two going?

Daughter: We're going to the lake, want to come?

Jennifer: Ok give me a minute.

She went into the and came back out wearing a bikini and holding your son and a machete.

(Y/n): Is the machete really necessary?

Jennifer: I don't want anyone try to you and/or children now let's go to the lake.

So this is your life now living with your killer wife and children