Yandere female broly x male reader lemon

This is a request for mulgoku

You were hiding behind a couple of rocks.

(Y/n): Oh God! Who is this woman!?

Standing a couple of feet from you was you never seen before. She has big muscles, scary smile, and her body glowing like your friends Goku, Vegeta. You slowly brought out your phone and began to call Goku however it went to voicemail.

Goku: Sorry can't reach the phone right please leave a message after the beep....beep...

(Y/n): Pick the fucking phone! This is the fifth time that I call you! There this woman who does this glowing thing like you, your son, and Vegta do but she's fucking insane! She murder a lot of people ( there was a lot of dead bodies standing under her feet) where the hell are you guys!?

???: I kill them!

You immediately turn around and saw the insane female Saiyan standing behind you.

(Y/n): Wha...what do you mean you kill them? And who are you!?

???: I am Broly! The greatest Saiyan in the universe!

(Y/n): And didn't you said you killed them (she nodded) why!?

Broly: Let me tell you something! When I just a baby King Vegeta stranded me on planet called Vampa when I was just a baby because I was stronger than his son, luckily my father found me and train me. We were later found by a group of people who were looking for recruits for a army, so we join them and headed to this planet and face of with the other Saiyans, however the leader of them of the army Frieza killed my father, so I killed him his army and kill the other Saiyans who go in my way!

(Y/n): So you killed my friends...And now you're going to kill me!?

Broly: Was until I saw your face (she then grab your manhood and French kiss you) I want you! I haven't had any sexual relationship so I want you...so your my bitch!

She then rip of your pants revealing your manhood and started to give you a blow job.

(Y/n) mind: Please stop! If she keeps doing it I'm going to---

You came in her mouth

Broly: Well that was good but now it's time for main event.

She slam you to the ground and slowly place your manhood inside of her and begin to thrust.

Broly: This is amazing! If you keep doing this bitch than we're going to be parents!

(Y/n): What!? No please stop!

She place one of her boobs near your mouth and force to suck it and grab your other hand to grab her other boob.

Broly: Shut up! You have word in this relationship! Now cum in me and give me a child!

You try to hold back but couldn't last any longer and came inside of her and soon you pass out.

Broly: It's seems my bitch has fallen asleep (she then pick you up) no matter... after I kill everyone on this planet it's just going to be me, my bitch, and our child!

She flew off to find a place to put you in before killing everyone on this planet.