Salem x submissive male reader

This is a request for DamionBruce18

You were chain to a wall in castle that is control by a woman who has an army of Grimm.

(Y/n): How did this happen?

Before you were chain to a wall you were living in a small village until the Grimm attack and kill everyone you know until you were the only one left. You thought you were going to died until you saw a woman was controlling them.

???: Now I have you!

(Y/n): How are you!?

???: I am your lover! Your mistress! Your God! I am Salem!

(Y/n): I don't care who you think you are! Your just crazy!

You wish you didn't say that because when Salem heard she punch you in the stomach and then slam your head to the ground.

Salem: It seems I to teach you some punishment!

She has been torturing you for many months until you submit but you wouldn't submit and now you chain to a wall.

(Y/n): She still didn't realize that I can get out off these chains.

You slowly got out of the chains and slowly escape the dungeon. You ended up in some throne room where two small Grimm running towards you. You quickly grab a nearby chair and smash them killing one while the other slowly fleeing you walk behind it and stomp on its head and killed it.

(Y/n): Now I can lea---what the hell!?

You saw that you weren't in any place you know but the worse part is that you see Grimm coming from some black water.

(Y/n): What is this?

Salem: You like it here?

You turn around and saw Salem with more Grimm.

Salem: I see you have some more resisting I guess I give you some more punishment!

You try to run away but the Grimm pin to the ground and drag to Salem.

{A few years later}

Salem has finally broke you, you were her servant and now you were father she gave birth to your son right now she was holding your son.

Salem: My love, would you leave me?

(Y/n): Of course not mistress. Why did you asked?

Salem: Well I have a weird dream that you would take our son away and he would be force to love four different women and then he dies (hit hit this is a prequel of one of the old yandere stories if you know which one)....if that happens I would kill you understand?

(Y/n): Yes I understand mistress!