Yandere step mom x male reader x obsess female bully lemon

This a request for RubyKnights

You trying to speed walking try to get out of school.

(Y/n): I got to get out of here before--

You didn't have time to finish because the bully Carol slam you to the ground.

Carol: (y/n)? Why are you trying to get away from me? We have a project to do for science class.

She then pick you up and hold you bridal style. Carol has been obsess with you since you were little and would beat up any girl that would go near you.

(Y/n): Can you put me down!?

Carol: And why should I do that? Also this will be go practice for us when we get married!

She continues to carry you until you reach your home.

{Your house}

You live with your step mother Grace. Your mother died when you were six and father remarried and six years later your father died and now you're living with your step mother.

Grace: (y/n) should be coming home soon!

Sound of the door being open.

Grace: Oh (y/n) welcome ho--

One of her eyes started to twitch when she saw Carol holding you bridal style.

Carol: Hey bitch!

(Y/n): Carol! That's my mom!

Carol drop you slamming to the ground.

Carol: Shut up! (She grab your feet and drag you and then turn her head to Grace) we're going to his room and going to work on a project so don't bother us bitch!

And she then close the door to your room. Grace started to get angry.

Grace mind: Who is this whore trying to steal (y/n)!? He's mine and only mine!

{Your room}

(Y/n): Ok Carol the project that we should is a---

You saw her going through your things.

Carol: Where's your porn?

(Y/n): My what?

Carol: Your porn every boy has porn.

(Y/n): I don't have any! And we to work on our project!

Carol: Fine! How about you put seed in my vagina and let science do the rest!

You began to blush as finish saying that.

(Y/n): Carol we can't do that! Also my step mom could hear us!

Carol then slam your head to your desk.

Carol: I don't give a fuck!

However your step mom was listening behind the door.

Grace mind: She trying to take (y/n) away from me! I will not let that happen! Not when I'm so close to getting him all to myself! I will have to kill her like I did to (y/n)'s parents!

She quickly nock on the door.

Grace: Hey guys dinner is ready!

You quickly got out of your room with Carol slowly following you to the table. When you arrive at the table your step mother put soup on the table.

Grace: Enjoy the meal!

You and Carol eat the soup however you felt tried and you two pass out.

Grace: Now it's time to get rid of the trash

She brought out a knife and was about to stab Carol and just then Carol got up and ran towards Grace.

Carol: Not so fast bitch! (Y/n) belongs to me!

Grace: No he belongs to me I killed his parents!

Carol: Well I killed any girl that go near him

Both stop as they realize that they kill for you.

Grace: Why don't we share him!

Carol: Why would I do that?

Grace: Since we both love him and we kill people who would take him away from.

Carol thought of it for a couple of minutes until agreeing with Grace and both of them pick you up headed to your room and tie you up and strip you.

(Y/n): mmmm.... what was in that (you notice you were naked and tie up) soup!? What's going on!?

Carol: We're going to begin our science project!

She then take her clothes and then put your manhood inside of her.

Carol: Give me a second... it's just you took my virginity...but more importantly I took yours! And now you will put your seed inside me!

You try to look away but someone grab your head and force you to watch.

Grace: Don't look away

(Y/n): Mom!? What are you doing!?

Grace: I'm not your real mother...I'm your lover now!

Just then you came inside Carol.

Carol: We're going to have a baby! Or maybe twins, triplets!

Grace: That's wonderful news, how about I make sure we get some half siblings.

Grace was now on top of you she began to ride you.

Grace: Yes! Give me your seed give your children!

(Y/n): Get off of me!

You came inside of her. You thought it was over until you saw both girls with creepy smiles.

Carol: You think it's over!

Grace: It's just the beginning!

Carol began to give you a hand job while Grace give you a french kiss.

Carol & Grace: You belong to us!

{A few months later]

You were tie up naked in the basement. Everyone thinks you're dead because Carol started a rumors about you dying in a car crash. You been nothing more than a sex slave to Carol and Grace.

(Y/n): Please... someone sa....save me.

Carol: Aw poor (y/n) miss us!

Grace: Don't worry (y/n) we won't leave you and good news...

Carol: We're pregnant!

Carol and Grace: We have your children so you have no choice but to stay with us!