Yandere female Doomsday x male reader (lemon)

This is a request by iamfreakingout

You were entering a secret lab that your mother work at.

(Y/n): Why am I here?

Mother: Be quiet! The reason you are here is because you are here to help with a project!

(Y/n): Fine!

The two of you walk into deeper in the lab until you reach a room, once you enter your eyes widen as see the creature Doomsday. It looks like normal woman however it's a monster from another world, it killed anything in it's way.

(Y/n): Doomsday!?

Mother: You heard of it?

(Y/n): Yes! It went to a small town and kill every man, woman, and child! It was stop by the Justice League, why do you need me for!?

You then saw your mother pull out a dart gun and shot making you fall asleep. When you regain consciousness you found yourself tie to a chair and the worst part of all is that Doomsday is right in front of you.

Mother: (y/n) can you hear me?

You turn your head and saw your mother and some science people behind a wall of glass.

(Y/n): What is going on!?

Mother: You are helping with my project.

(Y/n): WHAT PROJECT!? YOU ARE GOING TO KILL!

Mother: The thing has the same chromosome...so your help you will mate with the creature and make a half breed.

(Y/n): YOUR GOING TO LET THAT THING RAPE ME!? IT'S GOING TO KILL ME!

Mother: No it will not. We put a chemical in you that the creature will think that you are the same race.

(Y/n): YOU FUCKING BITCH YOUR JUST GOING TO WATCH YOUR SON GET RAPE! I HOPE YOU DIE SOON!

Just then Doomsday was stand, it grin  as it pull down her pants to reveal womanhood. She then grab your head and slam it in her womanhood and force you to lick it. Fifteen minutes later she came right into your face. She then wipe off your face and then rip your pants off.

(Y/n): Oh please don't?

She put your manhood inside of her and started to thrust.

(Y/n): If she keeps going she going to break me in half!

You cum inside of her and luckily you survive.

Mother: Good he still alive... you can execute (y/n).

Just then they heard growl they look up and Doomsday looking at them.

Doomsday: No one will touch (y/n)!

Doomsday crash through the glass and kill everyone in the room. Once then she walk towards you.

Doomsday: I'll be back after I kill everyone.

(Y/n): Ok.. please go easy.

She put her clothes back on and gave a kiss on the lips and walk away.

As you were slowly passing out you can see now that you were now the love slave to the most dangerous creature that ever existed in the universe.