Yandere female cheater bully x male reader lemon

This is a request for EYELESS115

You were walking  to your classroom (Your a senor in high school) you were also trying to find your girlfriend Talia. The two have been have been dating for six years it was going great there was one problem she's the school bully so no one want to be your friend...I mean the first time you meant each other was when she slam to the lockers and force you to date her. Just then you heard a couple of noises coming from a empty room you really didn't until you heard Talia voice, you slowly open the door and saw your girlfriend having sex with the captain of the football team.

(Y/n): Talia?

Talia's eyes widen when she saw you. She slowly got up while putting her clothes on.

Talia: (y/n)! It's not what it looks like!

You didn't listen and run away from her. She try to give chase but was stopped by the football captain.

Football captain: Just leave that asshole we already fuck

Talia was so angry she pull out a knife and stab him.

Talia: No one talks about (y/n) that way! Now I need to have a little....
talk with (y/n).

{Hours later}

You were in home laying on the couch until you got a text from Talia saying that she sorry and want a second chance. You text her back saying no we're through! Don't ever again!

Moments later she send you another text with a picture. You took a look and saw of you and Taila from years ago of her with a smile slamming you to some lockers and the text said Remember the time we first met? Please give me another chance!

You started to remember how the two of you first met.

{Many years ago}

Taila started to slammed you into some lockers. She has been bullying you for a couple of years, she would follow you and then beat you up.

(Y/n): Please stop!

Taila: Not until...

(Y/n): Until what?

Taila: Until you became my boyfriend!

You didn't say a word and that made Taila angry and starting to hit you.

(Y/n): Ok I'll be your boyfriend...just please stop!

She smiles and starting kissing you.

{End flashback}

You text her Yes I do remember! How you beat me, tournament me, and other things! So leave me alone!

Just then she send a third text and with a picture when you open it your eyes widen it was her standing over the dead body of the captain of the football team I kill for you (y/n)! Please forgive me!

You were about to call the cops until you felt someone choking you before you pass out you heard someone said please forgive me.

When you woke up you found yourself tie up in your bed. Just then you saw Taila walk into the room.

Taila: Your finally awake!

She then began kiss you.

(Y/n): Get away from me! You crazy bitch!

After you say Taila punch you in the face.

Taila: Don't say that love! I still love you!

(Y/n): You cheated on me and then you killed him! You are a crazy bitch!

She was really piss and soon cover your mouth with some near by socks.

Taila: Shut up! Just shut up! I am going to show you my love!

She then strip you of all your clothes. After that she strip herself and started to give you a blow job. As she continues you try hold back but didn't last long you cum.

Taila: How did it feel (y/n)?

(Y/n): mmmhhhh!

Taila: He he he well now it's time to take your v-card!

She then place your manhood inside of her and began to thrust.

Taila: Cum in me! Give me your seed!

You try to deny her but hold back any longer and release it inside.

Taila: Yes I'll soon have a child! Your child! What do say (y/n)?

She then took the sock out of your mouth.

(Y/n): You are a crazy bitch!

Taila was now piss she got off you and grab a bat.

Taila: Darling I'm going to make you love me again! After all I'm still a bully.

She began to torture you for three until you told her that you forgive her, when she heard that she stop hurting you and began to rape you until you two have a child. After the child was born Taila kept you in the house to make sure you wouldn't run away and if say anything that would piss her off she beat until she feels like it. Right now you were laying on your bed trying to get some sleep until Taila came in and she looks very angry.

Taila: (y/n)! I need sex now! Someone got me angry so I kill that person but I'm still angry so sex! Now!

You wanted to say no until you saw the blood cover bat she was holding so you said yes and the two had sex until she was done being angry.