Korra x Male reader x Kurvira (lemon)

This is a request by GeradoNayaJimenez

You were slowly opening your eyes and notice you were in a dark room. Just then you heard a voice telling you something.

???: Time to wake up (y/n).

(Y/n): What happen? All I could remember is the attack from Kurvira.

???: The battle is over love.

(Y/n): Battle? Oh yes Kurvira..I'm glad we defeated that bi-aaahhh

Laying next to you was Kurvira the woman who try to kill you and your friends.

(Y/n): What are you doing here!? Where are my friends!?

Kurvira lead in and kiss you.

Kurvira: You don't need them! You have me!

(Y/n): No get away from me! I only love Korra!

Just then Kurvira brought out sharp iron pieces and use bending and stab you in the leg

Kurvira: You should know that I don't like you say that!

She then lick your neck and began to give you a hand job. You wanted her to stop but she would she kept on doing it until you came.

Kurvira: Did you like it Darling?

(Y/n): No...stop! I love Korra!

Just then Kurvira brought out more iron pieces and stab your other leg.

Kurvira: Listen here you asshole! You belong to me! Do you got that dear?

You nodded as Kurvira slowly place your manhood inside of herself.

Kurvira: Yes it's inside give your seed! Give your child!

You try to hold back but Kurvira would hurt you some more, so you came inside of her.

Kurvira: Good boy (she then place a collar on you) you are mine forever.

As days ago by Kurvira has been raping you everyday and every time you would talk back she would tournament you. Right now you were chain to the wall until someone was free from the chain.

(Y/n): Please no more Kurvira!

???: Don't worry I'm not her.

You eyes widen as you look up and saw Korra.

(Y/n): Korra! (You quickly hug as tears were coming out of your face your face) I'm so glad you're here!

Korra then kiss you on the lips.

Korra: Sorry I didn't come sooner! But  I'm here now!

The two of you walk out room and began to walk to freedom until you two were face to face with an angry Kurvira.

Kurvira: You get away from him!

Korra: (Y/n) run!

You ran to a nearby forest and kept on running until you lost the energy to run.

Korra: Oh good I found you!

You turn around and saw Korra walking towards you.

(Y/n): Korra I'm so glad your sa--

You couldn't finish what you were saying as Korra use her water bending to cut one of your legs of. As you on the ground screaming in pain Korra use her earth bending to hold you in place, she the bandages your cut off leg.

Korra: You still have some energy left (she then took off pants) let's have some fun!

She then shove your face in your womanhood and force you to lick.

Korra: Yes! Lick faster! I'm cumming!

She came on your face, she then pull down and started to give a blowjob and do it until you came.

Korra: That was really fun!

Kurvira: There you are!

The both of you saw Kurvira walking towards you.

Kurvira: Did you two have fun?

Korra: You bet!

(Y/n): Korra....why?

Korra: Sorry sweet heart but we both love and decided that we should both share you. But don't worry we'll make sure that no would go near you again.

They quickly nock you out and place you in a dark room and was never heard from again.