Yandere female Goku x male reader x Yandere female Vegeta

This is a request for sanstheskeleton6968

You were heading home to see your fiance Chi-Chi. You slowly got into the house and took out a box with a ring in it you were going to ask Chi-Chi to marry you until you heard moaning coming from your room you slowly open door and saw Chi-Chi having sex with another men.

(Y/n): Chi-Chi!?

She saw you looking at you. She quickly got out of the bed as you walk away.

Chi-Chi: Wait (y/n) this isn't what it look!

(Y/n): You cheated on me! All because I didn't want to have sex until we get married...well fuck you!

You got out of the house and ran in a different direction.

{A few hours later}

You were sitting on the ground deep in space until you heard someone calling out your name. You look up and saw your friends Goku and Vegeta.

(Y/n): Oh yeah guys what's up?

Goku: We were wondering what you were doing here?

(Y/n): Well I saw Chi-Chi having sex behind my back.

Both girls eyes widen when they heard this.

Goku: That bitch! We should--

She didn't finish her sentence as Vegta lean next to Goku and started to whisper.

Goku: Your right we should do that! Hey (Y/n) can you go back to the house.

(Y/n): Why?

Vegeta: Just trust us.

With that they flew away.

(Y/n): You could of carry me to the house....but fine.

{Hours later}

You finally arrived at house only to see the house on fire with the two female saiyans flying top of the house.

(Y/n): What happen here!?

Goku: Well that bitch made you unhappy....so we kill her and the guy she cheated on.

Vegeta then grab you.

Vegeta: And now you're our!

They soon flew you away where no one can find you