Yandere feamle Scarecrow x male reader

You are a employee of a bank minding your business until green mist appear out nowhere. You then heard screaming people they where scared and you could see the fear in their eyes you knew who was responsible for this and try to run for it but you were by the woman who cause all of this Scarecrow.

Scarecrow: Ah (y/n) here you are, are you here to beg for mercy.

(Y/n): How do you know my name?

Scarecrow: I know everything about you. Including your fear!

You want about to run until you saw everyone killing each other or themselves.

(Y/n): What the fuck are they doing!?

Scarecrow: It's my new fear toxin more powerful there trying to kill their fears or kill themselves to escape it. And it's time to rest dear.

She knock you out stole all the money in the bank and walk away with you and the money.

{Hours later}

You were slowly opening your eyes and was face to face with your biggest fear. You try to move away but you couldn't move you notice that you are chain to a wall.

Scarecrow: Hello there love.

You saw Scarecrow but without her mask.

Scarecrow: Good your up and I see you see your fear.

You nodded, she then took out a needle and stab it in your neck soon your fear went away.

Scarecrow: As you can see your fear was just a illusion (she then put her face close to yours) but try to flee I will be your new fear!

(Y/n): Someone will find me!

Scarecrow: Oh darling you don't know how wrong you are.

(Y/n): What do you mean?

Scarecrow: We're in a cabin in the woods and after that killing spree everyone thinks your dead.

(Y/n): Your wrong!

You notice that she was taking off your clothes.

(Y/n): What are you doing!?

Scarecrow: I'm having some fun!

She then saw your naked body and gave a evil smile.

Scarecrow: I'm going to enjoy this!

She stork your manhood while licking your body. You beg her to stop she didn't listen and went faster.

(Y/n): Oh good I'm going to---

You cum all over her. She look at you and take her clothes off

Scarecrow: Now it time for some real fun!

She grab your manhood and was about to put it inside of her, you scream at her not to put it inside of her but she not listen and put it in. In your mind you were hoping someone would save you, just then you came in.

(Y/n) mind: Oh god I came in her please don't let her be pregnant!

Scarecrow: You came in me let's do it again until there a child in me!

She kept doing it every day, you tried to escape but she caught you and torture you until beg for mercy. It got worse when she gave birth to your son who looks like her.

Right now you were was watching your son playing with a girl you never see before.

(Y/n): I guess he finally made a friend.

(Outside)

Your son: So want to be friends?

Girl: Sure

Son: Great my name is (whatever name you give him)

Girl: My name Sally.

Sally mind: He's cute and he's the son of a killer double cute maybe Slenderman would let me take him home with me.

As she was laughing to herself your son didn't know what was going on.

Sally: Oh sorry just laughing at a joke that someone told me.

The two of them continue to play meanwhile your wife came home and force you to have sex.