Yandere female villans x male Division agent part 2

This is a request for PhionexTeen83

You were in trouble you were face to face with your ex- girlfriend.

Madison: It been so long (y/n), how you been?

You immediately got up and slowly walk backwards.

(Y/n): Stay the hell away from me!

Madison started to twitch.

Madison: Why are saying that about me!? I am your girlfriend!

(Y/n): Ex-girlfriend! I want nothing to do with you

You try runaway but a random Cleaner knock you out and was about to kill you.

Madison: Don't kill him he's clean.

Random Cleaner: But he's...

Madison: He is Clean!

The random Cleaner nodded as Madison pick you up and headed to the base.

{A couple of hours later}

You notice you were tie up again but this time you were nake and was in a bath. Just then you felt something behind you so you look up and saw Madison who was also nake.

Madison: This is like the old times, huh (y/n)?

(Y/n): Let me go!

Madison: Oh hush and enjoy the bath!

{Flash back}

You and your son Dante (who was 2 years old) were living in a forest home and the adults were rude towards you because there old fashion.

(Y/n): Dante?

Dante: ?

(Y/n): Peek a boo

Dante: laughing

Just then the mother of the house and she was really a bitch

Foster mother: I have a bone to pick with you.

(Y/n): What is it this time!?

Foster mother: You took George away from studying and took him to place for stupid people!

You were getting angry when she said that. They have been calling your son George and trying to force him to learn highschool stuff.

(Y/n): First his name is Dante not George! And second he doesn't understand highschool math! And third that place is call PRE-SCHOOL A PLACE WHERE HE SHOULD GO!

Foster mother: How dare you call him that you--

(Y/n): Leave this room! I don't want hear you screaming.

She left you alone and you turn to your son.

(Y/n): Just two more weeks! And we'll be gone from this place!

???: What about me?

You turn your head and saw Madison the only person from the family who is normal and you been dating her for a couple of months.

(Y/n): You can live with us when we leave. I know you hate your parents and Dante thinks of you as his mother.

Madison: Thank you (y/n) please have this.

She handed you a drink and once you drank it you pass out. When you woke up you notice a few things. First thing was that you were laying on a bed that wasn't yours. Second Madison was on top of you. And third both of you were naked and she was riding your manhood.

Madison: I'm going to aaahhhh!

You both came.

(Y/n): Madison... what...are... you doing?... Where is my....son?

Madison: Our son is at preschool so don't worry. And we have a few hours left why don't we make him a sibling!

(Y/n): What about... your parents?

Madison: We don't need to worry about them...look.

You slowly turn your head and saw two body bags.

(Y/n): You kill your parents your just like Charlotte

Madison slap you across the face.

Madison: Never say that name ever again! I am your lover now and there no way your going leave.

However she was wrong somehow the police was notified on what has happen and came to your rescue. However she gave birth to your daughter.

{Flash back end}

Madison: So where is are children?

(Y/n): Children?

Madison: Don't play dumb with me! Our son and our daughter!

(Y/n): Oh our daughter....Marry.

Your daughter name is not Marry but Lara from the game Tomb Raider you were hoping that she would believe that she would buy it. Just then Madison got off out of the tub and put back her clothes.

Madison: When I done cleaning this city we are going to be family weather you like it or not.

With that she left you immediately got out and put all your clothes on and slowly left the room.

(Y/n): There the file I had before I got knock out and some files of the Cleaners time to go.

You slowly sneak out the building and run for your life. Until you run into the Last Man Battalion.

(Y/n): Oh come on!

Just one of the soldiers walk up to you remove the mask to reveal it was your ex-fiance Amelia.

(Y/n): Are you freaking kidding me!

Amelia: Nope

She knock you out and carry your body to their hideout.